Hydro Turf 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Looks great!! Was thinking about going with the wider groove turf, but yours looks great with the standard groove. Great job and thanks for posting the pics

Whats your thoughts on cutting and trimming your own pattern? Do you think you could keep the edges as clean as the pre-cut patterns? I was thinking about buying a sheet also, if I came across the right deal

Well, ended up going with the flat brushed finish. Turned out nice and matches the boat colors great.....hope I can keep it clean!! Feels sooooo much better on the knees when climbing onboard too

Attachments

• 20190712_190642.jpg
    20190712_190642.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 81
What life expectancy are you getting from Hydro Turf? I've had it in my boat for 3.5 years and it is falling apart. Literally, it's disintegrating. Thanks

My guess is it depends on exposure. Ive seen posts of similar time spans and they say theirs still looks great. Is yours left exposed to the elements a lot? Seems like it would hold up good if kept out of the elements when the boat isnt in use.......theres not many materials that can hold up to what the beating sun can throw down!

Hi all
New to the group. Is the hydro turf easy to remove if you decide to change it?
Thats a good question. Seems like I came across a few removal youtube videos when researching HydroTurf. I know it uses a 3m adhesive backing, but I suppose if the hydro turf is left out in the weather and deteriorating, it could make it more difficult to remove.

have had my Hydro Turf on my '96 GTX now doe a few years and it still looks like new!! tough 3M backing and rubber is tough. That along with a seat recovering made my ski look like out of the show room!!!

Back