How good was your deal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 95 GTX and a 95 SPX and trailer for $1000.00, One had a bad cylinder so I replace the engine, both needed the carbs cleaned. They were in really good condition (Hulls). 1995 GTS for $400.00 with the trailer, had not been used for 8 years. Cleaned up like new, rebuilt the pump, and carbs and needed a steering cable. Turned out to be a great ski.. Looking for something newer at the moment. I need another project.

Attachments

• Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
1995 SeaDoo Speedster

Bought this one Friday . The owner only had it a few weeks , and it was one boat too many as Im told. I serviced the trailer , added oil to the injection tank , cleaned it and put it in the water on saturday for a test run. Seems to me it runs great , with a gang of us in it. 40-45MPH wide open throttle.

The deal? $2500. Boat, trailer , Bimini top & cover.

Ive already replaced the trailer winch , and the bearing buddies.

Attachments

36 KB · Views: 56
bought mine last fall...was on vacation and talked with a guy that owned a house near where we we renting for the week..he had 2 boats up on lifts ..one a 28ft pontoon boat LOADED to the gills..the other a 2007 230 se challenger with 12 hours......430 hp...and a trailer that he bought but was never used..tandem axel with breaks and an electric winch...for 14k...yes 14k...guy is LOADED and just wanted it gone..it was maintained by a dealer near there and rack stored when not at the owners house...owner used it one time..the rest was from the marina...so i got basically a brand new boat and trailer for 14k....boat needs to be cleaned and waxed but thats not a big deal...

YIKES ! 430HP ????
I bet you could tow a gang with that baby ! Great deal.

bought mine last fall...was on vacation and talked with a guy that owned a house near where we we renting for the week..he had 2 boats up on lifts ..one a 28ft pontoon boat LOADED to the gills..the other a 2007 230 se challenger with 12 hours......430 hp...and a trailer that he bought but was never used..tandem axel with breaks and an electric winch...for 14k...yes 14k...guy is LOADED and just wanted it gone..it was maintained by a dealer near there and rack stored when not at the owners house...owner used it one time..the rest was from the marina...so i got basically a brand new boat and trailer for 14k....boat needs to be cleaned and waxed but thats not a big deal...

Whoa!!!!

$14,000?????? Holy schmolies! That right there may be the best deal on a Seadoo I ever heard of.

Craig

Our first jet boat but my third BRP product. First was a 2001 Bombardier DS650 quad. Put a stage 1 on it with a NOS system, 30hp shot. Yah it was fun and indestructible.

2nd was 2009 Ski-Doo XP 800 with a 163" track. Great sled but sold it to redo our finances.

Finances fixed and now for my 3rd. 2006 Seadoo Utopia 205. Galvenaized trailer w/brakes, 60 hrs on boat. Airboom wake tower with Kneeboard rack, Ski rack, and Wakeboard rack. Cover included and boat is in emaculate shape except a few scratches on the outside of the boat from it bumping into a house boat the guy had it tied to after the bumper came loose. Very minor though and all but a litllte bit will buff out. $13,500.00

3k worth of stereo stuff soon to be installed. Taking it out for the first time in about 3 hours. so excited I cant sleep!

I'm looking to take home a 07 Challenger 180 with 70hrs on the motor with the 215 for 11K flat. Sound like a good deal? If all test well, I'll own it on Thursday.

Looking for a 230 Challenger w/ Tower

If any of you in your travels hear of a great deal on a 230 please let me know. I am in Virginia but willing to make a road trip to pick one up. Would prefer the 430 but would do the 510hp. Also, previous year models work for me.
Thanks

PS. Looking for a new one or very low hours.

2008 Speedster 200 w/Tower 430hp

Haven't purchased this one yet, but we're going to look at it. How does $23,600 sound for this? It's brand new, just an older model.

97 Challenger 1800

Just bought it a month ago for $6750 from a dealer. Seemed high compared to other deals I hear of, but everything else I saw around here was beat, and they wanted $ more for them! 90 original hours on the boat and it runs out to 48 mph. I had to do a bit of cleanup work but smoking performance! Too many boats now so the Speedster is for sale. Guys that bought htese for $3000 just make me jealous! :ack:

Like my buddy said, once you own it, if you like it, you forget what you paid.

Just picked up a 95 sportster for 600 with a trailer. Im thinking the guy misdiagnosed his problem with it. So far i have spent 121 bucks on parts and thanks to aaron (pincusa) for helping to removie the pump and diagnose the problem. we will see how she does after the drive shaft seal replacement!

just picked up a 2008 Sportster 150, 155 hp with factory wake tower, bimini top, cover, new seadoo trailor, only 23 hrs for $12,000. Figured it was too good a deal not to take

I just left a deposit on a 2005 Challenger 180 SE. Total hours are around 50 with a galvanized trailer and upgraded radio and new bimini top for $9000.

Anyone know of common problems/concerns to look for?

Thanks,

Adam

Got ripped off big time

Too bad I didn't find this forum first. Bought 4 Sea Doos 2006 GTI. From Ocean City Watersports in MD/NJ. $3800 each. Supposed to be in excellent shape and about 300 hours each. Well none of them run. 2 had holes in the hulls that were hidden by the trailer. All have over 600 hours on them. Some pieces were glued back into place. Batteries were shot. Fuel lines were missing on some, broken on others. I asked to hear them run before the transaction. The seller claimed the well was not working and couldn't supply water to the engine. I should have stopped there and said no, but I believed him. So anyone have any occasion to do business with these low life persons at Ocean City Watersports. Don't.

Finally found my boat

It took a lot of searching, but I finally found my boat: a 2008 180 Challenger SE with tower, less than 47 hours. Owner is paying to have the supercharger service done on it (we're not sure if it has the ceramic washers or not). Getting it for $13K. Everything checks out and it was fully inspected by the service shop doing the supercharger rebuild. All I have to do is take care of minor cosmetics (like buffing and polishing the hull). Service should be done next week, in plenty of time for the 4th weekend!

well im trying to piece all these prices together. i bought a 96 speedster in mint condition for $7000, but it was the year 1999 when i bought it. sold it in 2001 for $6000. if you look at the years,these boats are holding their value very well.

I paid 22,500 for a 2010 sea doo challenger 1800.. I also traded in a 2001 yamaha jet boat ls 2000 with 2 blown motors both SBT motors still under warranty. I didnt want to pay the labor fees again so they gave me credit 6,220 the blue book value on my boat with good motors since they could get 2 new motors and sell it for much more. I ended up Paying exactly 16,200 after my trade and walked out the dealer with a free and clear boat. this was 6-14-2010

'04 Speedster 200 310hp

$16.5k w/ Sea Doo trailer & new custom cover, ropes/pfd's/tubes/etc, less than 60 hrs. Dash gauges out but hopefully will figure it out. Otherwise clean and runs like a champ. Fun, stable, fast runabout.

Happy 4th all.

07' seadoo 180 challenger SC 215 loaded w/ tower/carpet/bimini/clarion radio&remote. 26,000+tax 3.5apr fixed, 5 year warrenty, 4 slippery vests, Fire extinguiser, 1 year seatow, 100$ boatersworld gift card. Back in july 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back