How good was your deal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a 2002 SeaDoo GTX, yellow, for $2000 without a trailer... It only has 45 hours on the meter, and body is in excellent shape. Not sure, if its a good deal or not....

Picked up a 98 challenger 1800 twin 110's. pretty sure that's a standard setup for the 98 challengers, for $3,500 when I was on vacation in Jacksonville Fl. It's in great shape. Had it out a couple times and runs good. Not sure how good of a deal this was. If anyone lives around Lake Alatoona in Acworth Ga. and has some Knowledge on these Hit me up. BTW this is my first Seadoo/boat period. We feel like it's a great ride for the price and love it so far.

I got my 94 xp non running for 500$. Said it shut off and wouldnt start. I saw it had grey lines so figured dirty fuel system or battery. battery was like 4 years old.
I just recently purchaced and installed new fuel and oil filters, new fuel lines, new plugs, drained the fluids and cleaned fuel tank, new trailer submersable lights and new wires. I also just ordered full carb kit, anti rattle kit , fuel float fix kit,new trailer berrings and i have to get a new battery. Ill see in a few weeks how i faired .If it runs well im goin to get they hydra mats new grips and a seat cover.

Dealer?

Madbare
what dealer did you go through? I am looking for a new Islandia under 24-
what an awesome deal!
Barb

Speedster 150

07 Speedster 150 with the 215hp bought used summer of 09 with 9 Hrs for $11,ooo. Galvanized Trailer, Bimmi Top,

Prior to this one I had a 95 Speedster with twins. Paid $3000, recoverd the seats and after owning it 3 weeks sold it for $4300. This also done in 09

97 GTX Sold in 09 for 2700 with 48 hrs
98 GTX Limited Sold in 09 for 2900 with 110 Hrs

I purchased a 2007 Sea Doo Speedster 200 w/310HP with about 20hrs on it and 1yr left on the warranty along with a galvanized Sea Doo trailer for $15,700. I was a little nervous as it was an Ebay purchase but the feedback, the warranty, and pics made me feel good enough to go forward with the purchase. I'm very happy with the boat a month later. This seems like a decent deal especially compared with the supercharged versions (I saw an '05 supercharged sell for even more on Ebay) and given the fact that Florida doesn't discount as much because of the popularity of boating here.

used 2007 Challenger 180 SE everything but the tower 11 actual hours only 1 shown on dash, i bought in march 2009 from a guy that owed 18K paid him 14.5K sweet, one scratch on the whole boat!

97 Challenger

I purchased my '97 Challenger last year. Needed a clean up and a going through of the carbs and an accelerator pump. Paid $2,200.00 as is. Have about $2,500 in it now. Decent ride for the $$$.

Just bought (like yesterday) a '97 Speedster for $600. Definitely needs work, but after an initial cleaning it's starting to look a lot better. Just needs some more TLC and it will be good to go.

2008 150 Speedster

Last week sold the 1997 Speedster w/ Twin 85hp for $4200 it was in great shape.
Also, picked up brand new 2008 150 Speedster 215hp for $13,000. with a 3 year warranty...

Not sure if it is a smoking deal but seemed okay to me.

Bring on some sunshine...on the weekend for a change.

Wow it appears some people are getting great deals... I'm a huge Bombardier fan as I have a 2007 Challenger 230SE w/ 430 HP that I bought brand new last year w/ Tower and Trailer for $32,500 ( it was a dealer repo ) and they gave me $15k on a Trade-In of a 2005 Challenger 180.. for me I thought it was an exceptional smokin deal because the year before our family really wanted the big Challenger but it was literally 10K more after very long negotiations..

We also have a Seadoo RXT and a Can-Am Spyder..

2002 Utopia 205 240EFI Mercury, Wakeboard Tower, Super clean, Salt ready but never in Salt and full Galvanized Trailer.... $7500 from Original Owner...Figured got a good deal, computer says 48 hours...... Let me know., Picked up yesterday.

2006 Sea Doo Sportster 150, like new, 155hp, 50hrs on motor, just serviced, bimini top and galv trailer for $8500.

Pick it up next Friday. I just keep staring at the photos.

:driving:

Good deal?

My deal

Ive dev had my far share of boats but i just recently bought a 95 speedster w/ hardly any hours on it for 4600 looks amazing came w trailer and nice seadoo factory cover ive replaced batteries and bought 4 new nice seadoo life vest coupe hundred on those but boat runs out great fires right up fixed one problem on it was a stator ground but very very clean boat got from a family who was selling everythign they had both been laid off needed money their lose my gain i hope :)

I picked up a 98 Sportster 1400 last year for $2500. Starter was replaced just before I bought it. Runs good and is in good shape, little faded on the seats but such a fun boat. Came with a few life jackets and a new cabela's tube. What do you think of this deal?

I Picked up a year 2000 Challenger 1800 last week with the 210 Merc for $7,000. Mint condition, Family owned, and lift kept. Took her out on Lake Champlain on a 50 degree day out of pure desperation but it was an amazing ride. Couldnt be more happy to be part of the sea-doo family

1999 gtx rfi 100.00

I had a guy call me to ask if im still buying skis i said yes and headed to his house this guy didnt have any clue what it was or year so i thought it was going to be a old old seadoo nope when i pulled up and seen this 99 gtx rfi in his yard i bought fell to my knees i looked it over and it looked very dirty i asked about a title and he said no title he told me a story and that he wanted to keep the trailer so i just threw it out there and offered him 100.00 for a non-running ski with no title.. well he took it and i called local police to verify hin # and it checked out fine so i loaded it up and took it home where i dropped a battery in and hit the button and holy crap it fired up with great compression and 150 hrs on the mfd the motor looks brand new very clean found last reg. owner had a friend send him a certified letter came back waited a month and bammm got my title and off i go on a great ski for about 200.00 .. hows that ..

2003 Islandia

I got a 2003 Islandia for 17,500 - had a water test and it ran great. Looking forward to taking it out.

New 2008 GTI 130 and trailer for $6599 out the door (included tax, title, license, ect). Fun bike center San Diego.

180 SE 2009 New

I paid $30,000 Cdn to a dealer in Cochrane AB for a new 2009 180SE Challenger. It is complete with tower, bimini top, all the covers, trailer, and all the goodies, plus a 5 year warranty. Sounds like I paid more than any other deals posted, however the dealer would not take less. Also I checked with a BC dealer and couldn't get as good a deal. I am happy with it as it is the exact model I wanted. I can't wait to get it into the Shuswap lake in BC within the next few weeks.

2005 Challenger 180

Hey guys! I have been looking for a 2005 or newer Challenger for over a month and finally bought one today at a dealership in Cicero NY. I almost bought a couple of 05's but do to distance, negotiations, or other issues I never bought them. The average price was $12,500. from a private seller, no warranty and quite far! So I was about to buy a leftover 09 or new 10 but they had just gotten in an 05 that has the 4-tec of course so I got it! I paid $14k which i think is a tad high, but they are completely going through the boat with a 30 day power-train warranty. The boat is mint and looked great. Oh ya, they are delivering to my lake (canandaigua NY) which is a good 60 miles away. so that was cool, and they know sea doo's so I think I did ok. I really wanted the 4-tec, and i had a 97 challenger last year and it was great in our shallow lake with the jet boat! Good luck guys! Rick

goodeals? you tell me...

:cheers:Last summer 1998 challenger 1800 runs great had a little carb issue and bad gas in thew tank when i got it beautiful interior trailer like new garage kept by a guy that bought it ran it a few times and got married to woman who hates the water!!! it took us almost 4 hours to finally get it to the point i could get it out of his storage and i was so irritated cause all i kept hearing was i have been looking for that forever and wait till i tell my wife! lol paid 3000.00

Two weeks ago 2001 xp 951 from a local pro shop everything is brand new and race ready crankworks billit crank race carbs aftermarket pump sponsons all of it and its all new 5500.00 oh i still have to put the motor together!!:hurray:

Last weekend 1999 xp limited 951 putting a new sbt engine in it and same carbs as on the race model has same seat, mats, prop and sponsons as the racer does and i paid 700.00! granted carb works gonna be 100.00 bucks for the kits new fuel lines the water valve on the box and the motor so all in all 2600.00

oh and i am on Guam and these are the only 951's on this island and no seadoo dealer any closer than hawaii 7 hour plane trip away! Priced a new ultra from kawy 18000.00 with trailer! 2001 needs motor kawy 5000.00 independent seller!! man thats crazy but everyone here says yeah there fast but they can't handle the salt!!! I'll show em exactly what a seadoo can handle!!!! wish me luck!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back