For all of those who ordered.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Marksiemer

What kind of deals are the dealers offering?

Are they taking any $$$ of the pwc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume your kidding, right? No way are they taking cash off a ski that hasn't even hit all the dealers yet.

I'm sure they have pretty slim profit margins right now, I bet every dealer sells out of them fast so why would they deal?

Here, Lexington Motorsports, retail price, plus shipping and dealer prep., no discounts, also the dealer here is not requiring a deposit. BTW they're not bikes, its either a PWC or a SeaDoo.

Lou

I would think the profit margin is very little as well.

I have to think the dealers are BEGGING for buys to buy accessories as this is where they have an opportunity to make a few dollars.

The Spark is going to be a HUGE success IMO. For that reason, the dealer can comfortably not deal and be able to easily sell to the next buyer.

For now,,, I would speculate that there is a waiting list...

Yeah I figured that most dealers will not budge. Is as just curious if anyone had any luck. Even $100 is something.

Has sea doo said anything about high production yields or do you think there will be constraints?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I suspect initially they will be in short supply, and by late summer supply will catch up with demand.

Lou

Back