Florida Social Group -Join Now!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey all,
We started a social group on SDF here for just FL members. Please join! We'll send you updates for events happening in Florida related to SDF. Make sure you join so you are invited to our meet ups!

http://www.seadooforum.com/group.php?groupid=1

Just click the link above and find where it says join.

Thanks!
-Joe Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, all you Floridians, you know who you are! We have great boating weather year round. If we can get enough people together in different areas we can enjoy our interest with each other and have some great fun at the same time. Sign up now and lets see how big our community really is. Gas is cheap again and the warmer weather is just around the corner. You might be surprised at how many "Seadoo Forum" members live so close to you and you never even new it...Guys, Gals, Couples and Families...IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!

Sign up today. It's Free and just a click away. Well what are you waiting for...Sign up now! :)

Karl

More members needed...you can't tell me we only have 51 active seadooers in Florida, that want to Meet and Greet together...

Karl

In addition, I've added a new forum for members in Florida. All members are more than welcome to post in this section, but we are specifically looking for posts related to Florida to be in this forum.

This should help us organize meet ups and get-togethers.

its vary far but ill go i want to jump some waves with my kawasaki x2 i cant ride it very well i have not had it that long i dont know were the ramp is if you could put the address for the ramp that would be grate

1000 S Casey Key Rd .......It's the Jetty park across from the island, map quest it .

Nokomis, FL 34275

Get Directions
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE](941) 861-5000
* approximate times

- Category:
Unverified listing

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to post #1 and click the link to join, then just below your name is group tools, click it and click "subscribe to group" and follow the next 1-2 steps.

now 128 members

Back