SDF 2010 Meet and Greet - August 14th, 2010 St Pete Florida

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Grill SNAFU

Hey guys...we have a last minute grill snafu. If anyone can bring a grill, of any size, please do. Feel free to contact me via PM.

Anything that would be appropriate at a bbq. Grill will be here by 1pm. Come on out...we are here and I'm posting from my phone

Great meeting everyone who came out. It was blistering hot day, but better than being rainy!

Always fun, and definitely looking forward to the next one :)

I didnt bring my camera, and I cant really remember seeing anyone else with one LOL!!!!

Any preliminary dates for this year yet? I would love to come down for it. I need to put in for my vacation days for the year sometime this month and knowing a date would really help.

Kinda early to set a date with winter here and all. It might be in June about mid month if that helps...As soon as I know I'll post a location and time of the upcoming event. I might take it over this year again and promote it on a bigger scale. I have some great locations and a new support team to offer help this year to make it bigger and better than past years.

Karl

Back