Meet-&-Greet June 20th, 2009

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya, We'll bring trash bags and will load out the trash, Waste Management/seadoo style!

We look forward to meeting everyone.

DJ

Excellent...looking forward to seeing you all out there. I can't wait to take pics of the WM PWCs!

I'll try to make it too, I'll see if I can get the wife to come with. I need to find this place on a map and see if I've been there before. I'm up in Bradenton.

Boat/PWC Trailer parking !!!!

Hey Karl,

I do not know if you covered this yet, but for the ones trailering their vessels need to know where to park.....you may have already covered this but if not could we possibly post where those need to park with trailers? And if they come up from the south side they also have a boat launch that may provide enough parking space depending on how many attend.

Anyone up for a road trip??? from Southeast TN? I have double trailer (one ski should be fixed by then!) but don't think The trailer is up for the drive. Split the cost of fuel etc... Let me know.

That would be great if you could attend. I'll keep my ears open for members traveling from your neck of the woods.

Karl

Every boat launch listed in the earlier posts have parking...launch your seadoo, park you car and trailer...great concept.

It's on the original post in the thread...line 22. Here is the link again.
http://www.fun-florida-getaways.com/sarasota-ramps.cfm

Karl

Sorry Karl, maybe I should learn to read before I write...lol what a concept....

I thought you may have already covered it.......but hey now you helped me look more like an idiot...lol:hurray:

sometimes I get ahead of myself.....must be the childhood a.d.d thing

As the posts get longer...the first ones get lost. That's why I always remind members to add their seadoo information in their avatar...so we always have it. That's just being human. The only stupid question here is the one you didn't ask. We have No idiots here...because they can't type.:ack: :rofl:

Karl

Update to my RSVP

I'll be on my doo and it's just me now. However, I have two other friends with doos that will likely come. I'll have them join and RSVP.

Sorry cant come... Im in windsor for my buddys bachalor party its going to be a **** show to say the least. Last bach party there was crazy and im sure this timemy friends and I will be sure not to pee on the police station but in are defence we didnt know it was a police statio :rofl: :willy_nilly:

Getting close!....

Wow, ....not to long now, it'll be on!...I will try to leave my computer turned off. It will be hard, but I'll try. If my ski beats me up, I might take a rest and just take a quick peak in on the forum.

I'm pretty sure I'll want to upload some real time pix to the forum!....

Ok folks, I'm gonna be emailing all those wanting to attend to get a update of who's bringing what...so we will have enough to eat and drink for everyone...keep an eye out for my E-mail this week. If you don't get one, pm me with what you want to bring. I'm just gonna send a list of whats needed and your response back will let me know whats needed...

REMEMBER THE EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY!!! THE 20TH.

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
This just in!!

All members (18+) who show up will be able to test ride the brand new 2009 SeaDoo RXT iS. Also, they will be bringing down a new Speedster to give rides in. This is possible thanks to the hard work of Phil Addy over at Douglas Powersports of Sarasota.

Sounds like a blast I have to work.... Sucks because I live in Sarasota and was there last Sunday.... I am out every Sunday possible.

im probably going to launch from albee so I will need a time to hook up with anyone that needs stuff shuttled to the island so if we could coordinate a time and or place. as I recall the launch across from snake at south jetty is too shallow for a boat.. Let me know

Ok folks, I sent you all a E-mail for you to respond to. I 'll be needing a updated list of what everyone is bringing so we aren't shorted anything. Anyone else wanting to attend is welcome, just bring something to share if you can, so we all can have a good time and be fat and happy...:) :) :)

Please get back to me asap, so I can make arrangements of what we might be missing.

:cheers:
Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I guess my E-mail didn't get out today...I will re-send it again tomorrow around noon. Please respond so we can get the "bring list" up to date. If you see this mean time PM me with what your bringing. I'll up date the list and return it.

Karl

Yo!

We're heading down Friday and stayin over Friday night in a local hotel

We'll plan a small "meet n drink" for anyone else overnighting it.

text us at 727-482-4050....

figure 7- 10 pm at some food n drink joint!!

see ya there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back