Does any one else on here play a sport?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Corby

I play rugby league here in Australia. My team has been doing really well. I just found out tonight that we are on top of the comp with only 3 regular season games left to be played. Not a bad effort considering most of my team including myself had not played a game in at least the last 5 years. ( It had been over 15 years for me). It is a local league with 11 teams in it. Got me to wondering, Is anyone else here mad enough to do this? Full contact sport at 31? Which in league is getting fairly old. Intrested to hear what anyone else does.

Cam.

Mens League Hockey in winter, Mens league ball hockey in summer. Very chippy league in both seasons, lots of fun ... but painful at times! I'm 32.

I play rugby league here in Australia. My team has been doing really well. I just found out tonight that we are on top of the comp with only 3 regular season games left to be played. Not a bad effort considering most of my team including myself had not played a game in at least the last 5 years. ( It had been over 15 years for me). It is a local league with 11 teams in it. Got me to wondering, Is anyone else here mad enough to do this? Full contact sport at 31? Which in league is getting fairly old. Intrested to hear what anyone else does.

Cam.

I may have but I can't remember when I was 31..... :(

Not full contact but I compete in competitive handgun shooting. USPSA to be exact... Then again I have 5 more years until I am 31 lol

I may have but I can't remember when I was 31..... :(

OK I got it now, it wasn't an official league but me and a bunch of guys I knew played tackle football on Saturdays and on Tuesdays after work would play softball. Oh, wait a second, that wasn't me. Nevermind...I'll keep thinking.

I played soccer most of my life. Went to college and played my freshman year. I can say that I am a National Champion in a small christian college league. My body thinks it is way older than it actually is because I feel at least 31 and I'm only 21. My 30's and 40's are going to suck, especially now that I have my xp and have already about killed myself.

I raced off-road motorcycles (SCORE desert series) so... I abused my body in my late teens though my 20's. So, now in my late 30's (almost 40) my body can't take it anymore.

some of those were just nuts especially the guys that flips into the pool standish on his head

I played rugby league untill 22 and then it was hurting to much on monday(played at cronulla sharks)Water ski racing for a lot of years and water ski drag racing.I did the Catalina offshore Ski race. in USA and 1 US titles in senior boys(up to 18 year old)Got fifth.Got hurt to many times and chickened out,so I jumped into the boats.Ski racing and then offshore.Did some time in USA at Atlanta,Florida and Texas.Best time ever was at the Red Adair offshore at Galveston.Pretty bloody good.Finished with the worlds at Key West.
Now!Houseboats and jetskis.It's more forgiving:)

Here is mine from the other weekend.

That is sick!!!! This is a sport I could definately get into, although it would never happen up here. If you ever get bored, google Handgun/Sidearm ownership in Canada/Ontario ... It's riduculous. If you want to take your firearm from your residence to say a fish and game club you need to have a license just to transport it.

Quick update. We got knocked out in the first round of the finals. 8 of our starting 13 out with injury. Cant win with thoese types of numbers.

Corby.Man,Those are bad numbers.Especially in league.You can't fill that many positions and win.There is always next year to look forward too.

Back