Difference between 06' GTI Base & 06' GTI SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMANN06

Hi all,

I have an opportunity to purchase an 06' GTI Base (we all know from who so lets just leave that alone).

I'm trying to figure out whats lacking in the base model, looking through the manual I can't seem to find any signifigant differences.

Anybody able to help me out?

Straight off the Sea Doo website.

SE PACKAGE (STD)
• Speedometer (Information Center)
• Mirrors
• Footwell mats
• Reboarding step
• Reboarding deck pad

when buying new, it is well worth the extra dough. You can find new leftover GTI's usually for under 7000. I saw a brand new 08 a few months ago for 6700. Now its worth maybe 3500. Keep that in mind when you figure out how much its gonna cost to get it running.

Thanks Foster, (prolly should've looked there :stupid:) ... I've got a pretty good idea cost wise what i'm into. This is looking like a winter project for me that'll be a flipper come spring. Believe it or not these pwcs are still valued at $7500.00 used (06's and 07's) up here. I'm not sure why they are so much more in canada ... maybe because there just aren't the many of them. I've set up my price point so that in the absolute worse case scenario (being pwc needs a shortblock) I'll still be able to make a couple gs. Truth be told though ... I may just keep it I've always wanted one of these things.

A brand new 2008 in 2011. Will these skis still have factory warranty on them?

just curious.

If you guys can point me to the dealer/private sale where I can get a new 08' GTI for under 4K ... That would be very ... very much appreciated!!

A brand new 2008 in 2011. Will these skis still have factory warranty on them?

just curious.

Any new unused ski will have the 1 year factory warranty.

EDIT: Let me be clear though, any new "unpurchased" ski will have the warranty. If I buy a ski from the dealer and never ride it, the warranty is still gone after 1 year even though it may have 0 hours on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, as long as it is still new, they give you the warranty. $7500 for a base GTI? thats craziness.

I was meaning that the 06 to me would be worth about 3500. The 08 was 6700 a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back