How to tell if 2010 210 Challenger is the SE Model

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

coldseattle

Hi All,

I'm looking at buying a 2010 Challenger (with only 55 hours) and trying to figure out how to tell if it is the SE model or just the base model? The stern boat lounger seat says 430HP, so I assume the boat has 2 215HP engines. Can anyone help me figure out how to tell if it's the SE model please?

Also another quick question, has anyone figured out a way to make the 2 rear loungers into a sunpad with a fill in piece or anything?

Thanks!

It will have a chrome rub rail and cockpit handles and retractable docking cleats. Black Gelcote exterior is exclusive to SE, so if it’s black it’s an easy way to spot the SE.

In 2011, the SE’s trailer features a swing-away tongue. 2010 trailer didn’t include this.

I believe the bow ladder was not included if it wasn’t SE, but not entirely sure

Thanks
It will have a chrome rub rail and cockpit handles and retractable docking cleats. Black Gelcote exterior is exclusive to SE, so if it’s black it’s an easy way to spot the SE.

In 2011, the SE’s trailer features a swing-away tongue. 2010 trailer didn’t include this.

I believe the bow ladder was not included if it wasn’t SE, but not entirely sure
Thanks Premix! It has all that so sounds like an SE

My 2010 210 310hp is an SE. has chrome run rail, bow ladder, retractable cleats & is the sand tan or beige color. Also has factory wake tower.

Challenger SE highlights:
• Additional engine option: Twin 1.5 l supercharged Rotax 4-TEC
• Cockpit and bow cover
• Innovative Transat seats on swim platform
• 2 additional speakers and LCD remote on swim platform
• Reboarding ladder – bow
• Stainless steel rub rail
• Stainless steel cup holders
• Depth finder
• Ski mode
• All-NEW Weedless system (optional)
• Wakeboard tower (optional)

https://www.sea-doo.com/content/dam/seadoo/Global/MY2012/Documents/210_Challenger_SE_2012.pdf

I have to say, & I do like all the features, but the bow ladder is mostly impossible to board with from the water. I’ve used it as a boarding ramp from a higher short bank with it at an angle but when it hangs vertically it is a true feat to get over that nose.

the bow ladder is mostly impossible to board with from the water.
I removed mine last year and haven’t missed it.
  1. Quicker access to the anchor.
  2. It invites sand in the boat when the boat is beached.
  3. The ladder is unsightly hanging down when at anchor.
  4. It’s unsightly to have see the ladder even when stowed.
  5. The empty space can be used for lighting to spot buoys at night.

Back