Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish ole Wallstreet would give us an update on his boat. If he got it in the water yet or just decided to turn it into a lawn ornament. That boat probably prays for rain, just to get wet.

Girz, is SDB brining ya'll a couple a kegs of genny cream ale? I remember that was our beer of choice in high school (that's what me and Lou called our 7th year of the 3rd grade).

lakeland would be gitar boy, and tim, (el toro), tim is real nice guy, and ........ well -- lol

Have fun
Is your blender battery powered for those margaritas. :)

I wish ole Wallstreet would give us an update on his boat. If he got it in the water yet or just decided to turn it into a lawn ornament. That boat probably prays for rain, just to get wet.

What about that twisty feller :ban:

Actually I'm Bradenton again. Vacation home here, bought last yr.
Go to Lakeland As my wife is speaking at SE college and also going to a Tigers game.

Some is giving me a 520 engine. all parts w/carbs. Something to learn on for now....just need to get it to Michigan. Anybody have an idea of the cost?

Contra dance Saturday.......bring your wives and have some fun...she'll love it and you for it.

SDB, not to rain on your parade, but what the hell are you going to do with it when you get it running? Parts are scarce to non-existent. There's not many ski's around that this will fit. When you get it running how are you going to test it, all you'll be able to do is run it off of a hose.

Judging from what it cost to ship engine cores you should be able to ship it for $100.00.

get a pump/impeller and install it in the trunk of a honda civic to get it out of the lake after launching the boat :)

SDB, not to rain on your parade, but what the hell are you going to do with it when you get it running? Parts are scarce to non-existent. There's not many ski's around that this will fit. When you get it running how are you going to test it, all you'll be able to do is run it off of a hose.

Judging from what it cost to ship engine cores you should be able to ship it for $100.00.

Already thought of that,,,,,
I won't get it running....since who wants it anyhow ...it's a 517. Just to tear apart and learn a bit. Wish it was a 787.
I might just keep it down in Fl. and save the shipping until I drive down and back then maybe I;ll take up north.

Maybe I'll sell/ship it Guylh in Oz......LOL :)

Hey Lou, I was readin this here post that ya'll made

Here's a little hint I learned a few years ago. Before you install the new wear ring put it the freezer over night. It will shrink just enough that it will almost drop in, just take a short piece of 2x4 and a few hits with a hammer.

Lou

and I was a thinkin - Rather than pound it in with a hammer and 2x4, wouldn't it be easier ta just take a few things out a the freezer? :D

Jake, Have you seen our freezer? It usually takes a sledge and a 2x4 to get anything out.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Otis is all a wandering what the hell is a 520 and/or a 517 motor??? Does y'all mean 580 and /or 587 injin???

Me and Otis

Hell if I know, Rotax did make a 521 for a snowmobile, but I don't imagine there's too many snowmobiles in Florida. SDB's probably just got his head up his ass again.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back