Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
8:57 and SDB has not made a post yet today.... should we call 911 or check local hospitals?
maybe he is out in the garage checking his compression. sure hope he posts pics.

SDB for president!

Maybe he's getting his Doo all decaled up? SDB FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

I know a lot of guys that need bigger paddocks but they say their wives/girlfriends say size doesn't matter. BULL!

:hurray::hurray: i just did a search and this is by far the longest running thread on the forum. :thumbsup:

2nd place (last post wins) has 1200 posts, but 42,000 views so we haven't won that category yet (we have 32,000 views).

8:57 and SDB has not made a post yet today.... should we call 911 or check local hospitals?
maybe he is out in the garage checking his compression. sure hope he posts pics.

SDB for president!

Jake - I've made several posts yesterday. 7:02pm ,7:32 etc in your thread, world news, "best battery" etc

i bet he was too busy laying on top of his new seat cover to make sure she disn't get blown away. can always replace the still.

Boone county is about 60mi. north of us, it's where the Cincinnati Airport is located (CVG), they did close the airport for a couple of hours.

Lou

Hey Jake, Until today I thought I had the ugliest trailer, I always thought it was home made, but maybe not.

Lou

Attachments

• 96XP002.jpg
    96XP002.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
that's a bit odd looking. Mine is exactly like the one of yours that Sheridyn is standing in front of, except it's a dual.

So Lou, What did Judge Judy say when you told here you were going out to the garage to stroke your throttle to see if it still squirts?

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?47962-96XP-Carbs-Extra-Parts

You say you replace the hoses. Make sure the new hoses can handle fuel. Vacuum hose won't cut it. There is nothing to service. If you push the accel pump arm gas should shoot out the nozzles in the tops of the carbs (if the pump has gas in it, it may not). If you want know if it's working you may have to reinstall the carbs, run the engine for a little bit, shut off the engine and then look down the carbs while stroking the throttle and see if gas is squirting. It's probably fine. If not, don't worry about it. The accel pump isn't a critical item and the engine will probably run just fine without it working properly. Its primary function is to keep the ski from hesitating when you jump on the throttle from a standing start. :cheers:Me and Otis

Off to Florida I go today.

Hope to meet couple of the guys in Lakeland and someone from Jetski Junkies too.

and maybe one from Ft Meyers.

Off to Florida I go today.

Hope to meet couple of the guys in Lakeland and someone from Jetski Junkies too.

and maybe one from Ft Meyers.

If this is your way of announcing that you are coming out of the closet, that is WAY too much information for me. not that there's anything wrong with that.

have a good and safe trip. be sure and take proper precautions when you are checking their compression. DO NOT POST PICS!!!:lols:

Jake,

SDB must be going to Key West.

I had an idea (pretty dangerous huh?). Anyway I was thinking we should have a contest to see who has the best avatar, and since I already know who the winner will be, me, I don't think that I should start the thread.

Lou

My avatar was pretty good until you got that new seat cover. SDB doing the limbo in Key West, not a pretty site :)

Hey if you didn't check out the german motorcycle video I posted on the sdb network, it's a must see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back