Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDB
Funny you should ask that.I havejust sent a message to Jake.I am very very sorry for not being around.I just have some stuff that is happening and I really have to sort it out.

SDB
Funny you should ask that.I havejust sent a message to Jake.I am very very sorry for not being around.I just have some stuff that is happening and I really have to sort it out.

Don't worry about us Criss
We have the noobs to keep us busy :)

Nah.I wish.It would have been cheaper.Haha.I am just going through some stuff.Everything is under scrutiny at the moment.I sent Jake a pm.Please guys.Bear with me.I miss this place and will be back to give SDB a hard time :) Thank you

gday mate, did u and sis and vanderley run off ?????

Nah.I wish.It would have been cheaper.Haha.I am just going through some stuff.Everything is under scrutiny at the moment.I sent Jake a pm.Please guys.Bear with me.I miss this place and will be back to give SDB a hard time :) Thank you

Don't need to be investigator to put two and two together.
Hope things work out.

I really like that.Thank you very much.I appreciate that.You are a great bunch of guys.Say Hi to everyone for me please.

Criss! I thought maybe Aussieland fell into the ocean! Or was the california??? I get so confused... Hang in there!

Criss,
Ma and Sis send hugs and kisses. A big sloppy lick on the face from ole duke. Pa got a bottle of his new batch a shine set aside for ya.
And Lou got hisself a young Aussie Girfriend. She talks just like you but a bit easier on the eyes.

Hey Criss,

Great to hear from you. Not too much new on this end. How do you like my new Aussie GF? She ain't even family.

Lou

Hey fellers, thought ya'll might want ta see a couple more pictures a Lou's girlfriend that I took when we stopped by his house on the way home

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 13
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out all the single people here. Tomorrow is Feb 29th. Ladies can propose to their guy. :thumbsup:

Let us know if that happens to you.

Good luck and Best wishes ....... :) :cheers:

after reading today's posts I have an urge to go out and buy a Yugo or a Porterhouse steak. Which do you guys think is better?

they both cost the same now. :)

I didn't see any purple bikini in the above link......where was she? timeline spot?

pretty close to the beginning, either the 2nd or 3rd girl to model her new bikini, she was the black girl.

Don't know what you are talking about, that vid is all about testing machine guns and such.
Only one girl...the reporter

View attachment 11142

Something to think about in Nov.2012

copied from a FB post......

Oh, it's much worse than that. This is an actual quote from Obama's Secretary of Energy:

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe"
- Steven Chu, Feb 17, 2012

if you don't know, gas in Europe is like $10/gal. THAT is what obama wants for the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back