Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had me a pritty close call today workin out in the barn. Pa was usin a jug a dihydrogen monoxide ta clean the ole tractor and I dun knocked it over and git some splashed in my eye. Ma rushed me over ta see ole Doc Johnson and he sed I dun git there in jist the nic a time. Ole doc says that there stuff kills a hundrid thousind folks every year. Well doc git that stuff all warshed out a my eye. I is still seein a little funy but he ses I shul be good as nu in a cuple days.

Coulda ya just use clean "water" H2O to warsh out your i's?

Coulda ya just use clean "water" H2O to warsh out your i's?

SDB, you throws round sum fancy words but you sure don't knows nuthing bouts dealin with dangerus chemikals. ole Doc Johnson had to warsh it out with a special conkoction he made up by the name a saylene. Then he give me a special salve ta puts on my eye sos the skin dont git burnt form that hydroxide stuff

finally got off work release, got to the homestead, fired up the still, and things, just aint fair sometimes, boat aint runnin, half full of water, got 6 cars in the yard that dont move and a house that does, damn, guess i didnt do to good on career day back in school

O.K. guys, I have deleted the last three posts. If you all can't get along I suggest you don't talk to each other. What I did, before I became a mod. was put people I didn't care to talk to on the ignore list. If you all insist on communicating please do it in private, by PM's.

Both of you are putting me in the middle a place I really don't want to be. I can't just sit back and ignore the situation all I'm trying to do is keep the peace.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
I stay outta this thread normally..make me feel dumb reading this crap. How you guys think this stuff looks to newcomers? It was kinda sorta funny in the beginning then it got old fast. Just my 2 cents.

Rich,

I tend to agree with what you're saying, Jake and I started the thread just to have a little fun, and give us and hopefully others a place just to kick back. Unfortunately like an old sitcom we've run out of material, I'm thinking it's time to either go a different direction or just close it and start over.

Jake, what do you think?

Lou

Rich,

I tend to agree with what you're saying, Jake and I started the thread just to have a little fun, and give us and hopefully others a place just to kick back. Unfortunately like an old sitcom we've run out of material, I'm thinking it's time to either go a different direction or just close it and start over.

Jake, what do you think?

Lou

Oh this horse was beat to death a long time ago....

Well, Jake and I have discussed this and we both agree that the best thing for everyone concerned and most important the best thing for the SeaDoo forum is to close this thread.

We started this thread with no ill intentions, really just a place where members could just kick back and have a little fun. But as anyone who follows this thread things have simply gotten out of hand.

Jake has started a new thread "Fact of the Day", so check it out, I plan on contributing, but as everyone knows, Ma always said Jake was the smart one.

So thanks, from Jake and myself, for all who have contributed, if you can call it that, and both of us look forward to seeing y-all around on the forum.

Lou and Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back