Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julien,

I think, just maybe you got too much time on your hands, or possibly spring fever. Actually one of the guys at work came up with the name.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Is you tellin me that my brother Lou is really a girl from New Orleans? Lou, I don't think that is gonna set too well with Pa, you be hidin that you is a girl all these years. That would maybe splain why that greeter feller over at that the Walmart is always chattin ya up real gud.

Jake,

Does this mean that I am actually sis. I ain't never been to New Orleans, ma wouldn't allow it. I reacon I'm gonna have to rethink things.

Lou

I bin thinkin on this Lou and I think maybe ole Ron musta git into Pa's shine and seein things cuz I seen Sis nekid and you is too tall ta be Sis.

I bin a thinkin about it too Jake. I did take inventory and I still got all my equipment. And I found out last nite that is still works.

Lou

Hey Jake,

I've ben a thinkin that since I mite be confused with some girl from New Orleans that maybe I should change my name. So frum now on I want's to be knon as Navin R Johnson Jr.

Signd

Navin R. Johnson Jr. (Big things are goin to happen now), AKA Lou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqjVyOYmow

hey boys and girls, just got out today, was on work release at the wardens house for nearly 6 months, he caught us makin some ziploc sack wine in the crapper and looks up my record, says he was puttin me to work over the big house, food wasnt bad, but his wife aint the looker, he got me all the things to make a still behinds his big house, i got sorta confused when it was all brought up there in a pile, had price tags on it all, shoot, you all knows we just use old copper in our stills, this and that from cars, a/c units, all that crap, -- seems you all gots a new breed a seadooers here now. is criss still of with jakes girl ??? hows sink ??? did bacon kill him yet ??? and who is ronnie ??? another of your gals lou ???

hey Tater, good to see ya back. I was gonna have Ma bake ya up a cake with a file in it. Last we herd from Cris he was hot on the trail of that Vanderlay feller. We sent Sink to look fer Chris but Sink never came back.

Yea, lots a new fellers around here. Lou git hisself some new uppity title and Ma was so proud Ole Griz is the RFI expert, hell I don'ts even knows how ta spell RIF. I bin a fishin with them ther transom hooks but I ain't caught me nuthing at all. I bin workin on puting a winch on the back a the truck ta launch the fishin boat with.

Big Announcement!

Well, as many of you might have notice ole Criss ain't ben around much lately, some people say he as a chasin after that Vandelay feller and done got lost. I think he done rund offt with a woman into the outback so's until he gits back we done recurited another one of our relatives to hep out here on the fourm.

Jake and me done went over to see old man Carl, he lives up at the head of the holler. He's the local genologcologists in these parts, he tole us that tater salad, aka tater is actually related to us by merriage. Course it ain't too supprisen cause the KY state motto is "5 million people, 15 last names".

Anyways tater can't be with us here rite now, somethin bout the state of Florida not a wanten him to leave, the even done gave him a piece of jewelry an ancle bracelet i think, cause they wants him to stay. But they did release him durin the day sos he can go to work. So's he can be with us durin the evnin hours.

Lou

Well guys I think we got a new crisis up here in the holler. Unbenoninced to me Pa's ben a readin the forum, and it appears that hes ben a readin a post that one or our "Buddies" made that he's a gonna wax the underside of his seadoo so's ittl go faster.

So's now he's ben a spendin all his time in the barn a waxin underneath the old truck a waxin the undersides of the truck. He's gonna let jake take it on his date with sis on satday nite to see xactly how fast the old truck is. The say ifin it works he's a goin to start waxin the underside of the old john dear.

I fear I don't no where this will all end, i'm afeared next he's a goin to start a waxin the cows, and ifin he waxes the underside of the bull it ain't gonna end well for pa. I'm a thinkin bout callin old doc johnson a see if he can git paw straightened out.

What do you'all think I shud do?

Lou

Well, as many of you might have notice ole Criss ain't ben around much lately, some people say he as a chasin after that Vandelay feller and done got lost. I think he done rund offt with a woman into the outback so's until he gits back we done recurited another one of our relatives to hep out here on the fourm.

Jake and me done went over to see old man Carl, he lives up at the head of the holler. He's the local genologcologists in these parts, he tole us that tater salad, aka tater is actually related to us by merriage. Course it ain't too supprisen cause the KY state motto is "5 million people, 15 last names".

Anyways tater can't be with us here rite now, somethin bout the state of Florida not a wanten him to leave, the even done gave him a piece of jewelry an ancle bracelet i think, cause they wants him to stay. But they did release him durin the day sos he can go to work. So's he can be with us durin the evnin hours.

Lou

i talked to tater, and he said the warden has him pack that shine in new mason jars, he must be sellin to some upity people, we just put it in plastic gal jugs, sorta family tradition, tater gots his boat in the swamp back inbehind the wardens place, and no ones ther in the day, whataya think , nah, he wont leave that old boat i dont know ???

Well guys I think we got a new crisis up here in the holler. Unbenoninced to me Pa's ben a readin the forum, and it appears that hes ben a readin a post that one or our "Buddies" made that he's a gonna wax the underside of his seadoo so's ittl go faster.

So's now he's ben a spendin all his time in the barn a waxin underneath the old truck a waxin the undersides of the truck. He's gonna let jake take it on his date with sis on satday nite to see xactly how fast the old truck is. The say ifin it works he's a goin to start waxin the underside of the old john dear.

I fear I don't no where this will all end, i'm afeared next he's a goin to start a waxin the cows, and ifin he waxes the underside of the bull it ain't gonna end well for pa. I'm a thinkin bout callin old doc johnson a see if he can git paw straightened out.

What do you'all think I shud do?

Lou

damn, i knows how he fillin, cause when i was full time locked up, we cant watch no real tv, we had 3 movies, ben hur, jeramia johnson, and karate kid, we all ran around there , wax on, waxoff, wax on, wax off, i dont even know why i got locked up , just runnin shine, not bad sometomes, 3 hots and a cot, worse punishment should be make you listen to seadoobuddy, i thought he would have sent me one of them prison shanks hes got

damn, i knows how he fillin, cause when i was full time locked up, we cant watch no real tv, we had 3 movies, ben hur, jeramia johnson, and karate kid, we all ran around there , wax on, waxoff, wax on, wax off, i dont even know why i got locked up , just runnin shine, not bad sometomes, 3 hots and a cot, worse punishment should be make you listen to seadoobuddy, i thought he would have sent me one of them prison shanks hes got

I dun forgit about the SDB's collection a prison shanks, I had to go serch for em

:shanks.jpg

in the big house, tater says , this would be like pure gold, 1 looks as if there is some blood on it, nope, nope, just some paint

Hi, Ole tater salad here. Well we ain't got no work realese here at the grey bar hotel cause we ain't got no work. I can't say that is place ain't gud cause I done learnt me a trade here. When you're a drivin down the road and ya sees a liceance plate that don't quite look right that would be one that I made, ifn you sees one that says floridia that would be one that I made.

Tater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back