Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou, one a yer girllies showed up at the trailer lookin fer ya yesterdee. I told er ya dun went down the holler and give er directions. Did she find ya'll?

535926_443048459104417_132074776_n.jpg

From Crisso. To all that remember me.Specially the Kin..WELL! Been to hell and back.Feels like twice.! I have not come out of things with a hell of a lot.But still got my pride.I know it has been a while! I had to use a mates computer just to drop you all a message a while back.But.Things are starting to get back.I am now totally away from all the past and am now starting all again.Lost the ski,the car,the house,the bank accounts.The bloody lot.But hey.Still got my balls and sense of humour.(what else do you need).Starting to get all the crap back together and so far,so good.Priorities take place.I still had my old ute but nothing to tow behind it.When I could.It was down to The shop and walked out with a GTI 130.I know its a 4 stroke.but hey.Its still being out on the water.Thruth-up.I love it.3 days later and it was in for its 10 hour first service!.After that,I had a one day 7 hour ride.I was missing it all so much.!For all the fantastic times that I have shared with the people on this thread and the forum.Thank you.!!!!!.Jake and Lou have finally got the long lost in-law(or out-law)to keep the voice of reasoning going.I was happy to see that.TATER!.You make sure you respect the elders(me being one.Haha)and look after the Kin please.After everything was said and done.Signed sealed and delivered.I found a counterweight,that LOVES jetskis!!And I think likes me a bit.So,after the lawyers.The courts and the proctologist.I am now pretty bloody happy.To everyone of my U.S. mates.Thank you very very much.I will now be back here a bit.Cheers to you all guys.Criso

Welcome back Criso.
Sorry to hear about your losses....Must have been quite a battle between the lawyers.

Good luck and log on when you can.

'Buddy.Thanks mate.Was a bit of a shitfight.But I have cut my losses and have to start again.Bit hard at my age but hey.Am healthy.Got a new ski.New woman.It isn't as bad as some people have it.I still count myself as lucky.You guys still look like the fun is flowing.Love it.That's what its all about.I will get on when I can and stir some shit.Give my silly opinion if I can.haha.For the message 'buddy.Thanks Mate.

'Buddy.Thanks mate.Was a bit of a sh**fight.But I have cut my losses and have to start again.Bit hard at my age but hey.Am healthy.Got a new ski.New woman.It isn't as bad as some people have it.I still count myself as lucky.You guys still look like the fun is flowing.Love it.That's what its all about.I will get on when I can and stir some shit.Give my silly opinion if I can.haha.For the message 'buddy.Thanks Mate.

As people have said "nothing is true until we see the pics" :)

From Crisso. To all that remember me.Specially the Kin..WELL! Been to hell and back.Feels like twice.! I have not come out of things with a hell of a lot.But still got my pride.I know it has been a while! I had to use a mates computer just to drop you all a message a while back.But.Things are starting to get back.I am now totally away from all the past and am now starting all again.Lost the ski,the car,the house,the bank accounts.The bloody lot.But hey.Still got my balls and sense of humour.(what else do you need).Starting to get all the crap back together and so far,so good.Priorities take place.I still had my old ute but nothing to tow behind it.When I could.It was down to The shop and walked out with a GTI 130.I know its a 4 stroke.but hey.Its still being out on the water.Thruth-up.I love it.3 days later and it was in for its 10 hour first service!.After that,I had a one day 7 hour ride.I was missing it all so much.!For all the fantastic times that I have shared with the people on this thread and the forum.Thank you.!!!!!.Jake and Lou have finally got the long lost in-law(or out-law)to keep the voice of reasoning going.I was happy to see that.TATER!.You make sure you respect the elders(me being one.Haha)and look after the Kin please.After everything was said and done.Signed sealed and delivered.I found a counterweight,that LOVES jetskis!!And I think likes me a bit.So,after the lawyers.The courts and the proctologist.I am now pretty bloody happy.To everyone of my U.S. mates.Thank you very very much.I will now be back here a bit.Cheers to you all guys.Criso

Criss, So good to hear from ya mate!!! We was sure ya was lost in the Outback chasin after that Vanderlay feller. I just got off the tele with Ma and Sis letting em know we dun heard from ya'll. They want ta throw a big party ta meet yer new philly,

cuzin Jake n ole Duke.

Crisso,
Been there, done that ... the wounds heal, the scars remain. You are correct that to escape with good health and most of your pride is doing good ... we gotta just keep plodding ahead.
Good luck and welcome back.
Rod

Criss,

Sorry I haven't had time to welcome you back, so welcome back. We missed you so much we had to find a replacement Griz's cousin Tater. Tater's not too bright, but the no one on Griz's side was blessed with much intelligence.

I've never been through what you did, however I did start a new career in my forty's, and guess what, it all turned out for the best.
I'm much happier, work less, and am somewhat financially independent. So here's hoping everything works out for the best, I'm sure it will.

Griz,

I missed the part where that thread really blew up, and I wanted to go ahead and put an end to it. So I didn't read the last several post, I'll go back and take another look, and see if I need to take additional action. As moderator I really can't show any favoritism.

Lou

Come one guys !!!!! I hate having to be this way... and you all know me... and you know I don't delete things, or ban people for no reason. BUT... Lou closed that thread for a reason.

Griz: Please... just let it rest. I know this is an off topic thread... but there is no reason to stir the pot. (if you know what I mean) And... I am sorry that I had to delete your post.

Guitar: There will be no talk about killing on this board... and anymore talk, along those lines will be treated as a terroristic threat, and reported to the FBI and Homeland security. It may be a joke... but I don't want to see harm come to anyone here, because something got too far out of hand.. I hope you can understand where I am coming from. I know Lou had to close a thread because it got WAY out of hand. But... since this is the second offence in 2 days... there will be a ban the next time.

With that said... if you want to open a thread in the off topic section about hunting different (legal to hunt) critters... I will be happy to join in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all....

I tried to talk with Grizz, via a PM, to see if we could come to an understanding... but he simply asked me to ban him, so he could no longer log-in. So... I did.

Yep.

When I lived in SoCal... I could hunt all kinds of tasty critters when the weather was nice and warm. (Quail, Chucker, Rabbits) But in PA... all I can hunt during the warm months are varmints. (coyote, Groundhogs, crows) But... I do have to say... it's fun trying to take 300 to 400 yard shots on Groundhogs. I use a 223 for closer work, and 270 for the longer shots. I've worked up a 270 load with a 90gr spitzer, that works great at the longer shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
huntin stories, we all got a bunch of them, i remember first deer i shot, took it home and hung it up, called pa,he asked how many shots, i said just 1, he came over and said, thought u only shot him once, he said, 1 hole in head, and 1 in his hoof, i said, oh, forgot to tell ya, when i hit him with the spotlight, he covered his eyes with foot !!!!

huntin stories, we all got a bunch of them, i remember first deer i shot, took it home and hung it up, called pa,he asked how many shots, i said just 1, he came over and said, thought u only shot him once, he said, 1 hole in head, and 1 in his hoof, i said, oh, forgot to tell ya, when i hit him with the spotlight, he covered his eyes with foot !!!!

member my first deer Tater? Pa asked if I git em with a 22, I said "No, F150"

u remember when that polish feller walked into that speakeasy carring 2 handfuls of shit and said sheeeeesh, look what i almost stepped in

This is actually a true story. I'm not a hunter, I don't have anything against anyone who is, I just can't bring myself to kill anything, I prefer to get my meat in a package from Kroger. I do have a love for guns, and I have a gun collection, I like to shoot at targets, bottles old hard drives, what ever. And I have killed critters when necessary, rats, ground hogs.

Anyway to make a long story short (I know too later for that). When our oldest was about 18, he got the urge to go hunting so after obtaining a deer tag, he went with his uncle. They left at the break of dawn, returned early evening, both cold and wet and hungry, no deer my son who was wearing my old Army field jacket opens the jacket and produces a puppy, plus two more, one in each pocket.

We already had two dogs, but we kept the three puppies for a couple of weeks, bottle feed them and found them good homes.

Lou

haha this is great! :) i love me some hunting and fishing! thats pretty much what consumes my time all year round! apart from work and the toys!

This is actually a true story. I'm not a hunter, I don't have anything against anyone who is, I just can't bring myself to kill anything, I prefer to get my meat in a package from Kroger. I do have a love for guns, and I have a gun collection, I like to shoot at targets, bottles old hard drives, what ever. And I have killed critters when necessary, rats, ground hogs.

Anyway to make a long story short (I know too later for that). When our oldest was about 18, he got the urge to go hunting so after obtaining a deer tag, he went with his uncle. They left at the break of dawn, returned early evening, both cold and wet and hungry, no deer my son who was wearing my old Army field jacket opens the jacket and produces a puppy, plus two more, one in each pocket.

We already had two dogs, but we kept the three puppies for a couple of weeks, bottle feed them and found them good homes.

Lou

lol, this sounds like a poor mans version of the first episodes of game of thrones :)

So I had me a pritty close call today workin out in the barn. Pa was usin a jug a dihydrogen monoxide ta clean the ole tractor and I dun knocked it over and git some splashed in my eye. Ma rushed me over ta see ole Doc Johnson and he sed I dun git there in jist the nic a time. Ole doc says that there stuff kills a hundrid thousind folks every year. Well doc git that stuff all warshed out a my eye. I is still seein a little funy but he ses I shul be good as nu in a cuple days.

So I had me a pritty close call today workin out in the barn. Pa was usin a jug a dihydrogen monoxide ta clean the ole tractor and I dun knocked it over and git some splashed in my eye. Ma rushed me over ta see ole Doc Johnson and he sed I dun git there in jist the nic a time. Ole doc says that there stuff kills a hundrid thousind folks every year. Well doc git that stuff all warshed out a my eye. I is still seein a little funy but he ses I shul be good as nu in a cuple days.
I dont care who ya are that's funny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back