Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I wuz just flippin thru the chanels and I done found this new program. I'ts called Myrtle Manor, about life in a trailer park. It's on rite now on TLC, y'all needs to check it out.

Lou

actually this is VERY common. my daughter did the parasail thing a couple years back on my side (Gulf Coast) and she literally saw dozens of good sized sharks in the water, and of course we paid extra for the "dip" and she literally went into the dip in the fetal position giving us the thumbs up (we thought she meant she was having a good time), she thought we were dropping her to her death.... seriously...

fortunately she came out of the dip with all her toes :) but now she won't go in the water past ankle deep.

I kinda liked the wiene sisters, I thought they were hot, but you gotta look past the tats and piercings.

Lou

actually this is VERY common. my daughter did the parasail thing a couple years back on my side (Gulf Coast) and she literally saw dozens of good sized sharks in the water, and of course we paid extra for the "dip" and she literally went into the dip in the fetal position giving us the thumbs up (we thought she meant she was having a good time), she thought we were dropping her to her death.... seriously...

fortunately she came out of the dip with all her toes :) but now she won't go in the water past ankle deep.

did you see that video a couple months ago where some guy was standing in only ankle deep water and a shark come ashore and snapped him up, he was gone in like 3 seconds. unreal.

I heard he may have had sardines in his pocket
Here fishy fishsy. come on boy, that's it, come on boy.....OH SHi

Yeah, I have a feeling it must have been a nice drop-off really close by. You would think that whales need several feet of water to swim.
wonder who was screaming in the back ground.....wife, sister, mom, GF????
A Kodak video moment for sure :(

Yeah, I have a feeling it must have been a nice drop-off really close by. You would think that whales need several feet of water to swim.
wonder who was screaming in the back ground.....wife, sister, mom, GF????
A Kodak video moment for sure :(

y'all need to appreciate the power of video editing...

that was cut from a commercial about lucky pencil's (showing that he didn't have his lucky pencil on him)

too gullible !

Y'all let it out of the bag, we were trying to have a little fun with SDB. I knew Shamu wouldn't do that. LOL

Lou

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for summer, when we won't have time for this crap.

Lou

now.. I do feel bad for this poor seal.. Orca's do hunt ! (just not people on shore)
they keep knocking this poor seal off a piece of ice then munch on him.... poor bastage.
i just saw a similar video on frozen planet, felt so bad for the little guy, in the end he was so tired, he literally just got dragged into the water,then lunch

edit... found the frozen planet version... doesn't he look so sad ?

[video=youtube;hPge_0lea3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hPge_0lea3o[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lou, i found something about ya!!

Loudoo
Derived from the word voodoo, it's described as magical or supernatural powers a person from Louisiana or someone named Lou or Louise uses when trying to influence their favorite team's luck, to help them win a game.
The girl from New Orleans used Loudoo to help the Saints win the Monday Night Football Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back