Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, when I get home I'm gonna rip my wife's panties off, they're too tight and they're killin me.

Lou

Lou, you made me laugh so hard that chocolate milk came out my nose. Strange thing is, it's probably been 30 years since I drank any chocolate milk...

Guys, I think I'm in love, I want y'all to meet my new GF.

http://www.shopsbt.com/wallpapers.htm

Lou

and .. .now back to reality....

Lou's girlfriend..

1.gif

Lou,
Ma said she had to go over to the Walmart and buy ya some new shoe strings cause ya'll dun lost yers. I was gonna ask jist how ya'll lost yer shoe strings then I saw this here new pictures of Sis. I think she dun stole em.

no_calendar_2_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jake,

I done learnt somthin today, I thought I'd share it with you and whoever else wonts to no. Ya actually has to put the engine in the hull if ya wonts to align it. That splains a lot. Check the second post.

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?59557-engine-installation-question

Lou

I tells ya Lou, we got ta git us one a them there Clymer manuals like the SDB gots. I dun hoisted my engine up on the roof and aligned it with the stars.

How comes in the 4th post, Spim asks that feller if he is gonna rent his engine? Does it already come aligned if ya jist rent one?

Too bad cousin Criss ain't round no more since he met that philly, he knew all bouts that stuff, maybe we shuld call up Dennis n Otis.

Griz done PM'd me he had a purty gud answer, but fur sum reason he's reluctant to put it on or thread.

Lou

Griz done PM'd me he had a purty gud answer, but fur sum reason he's reluctant to put it on or thread.

Lou

Pa used ta git the reluctance somethin awlful if ma made the possum two spicey. I think ole Doc Johnson give him sum pills fer it. Maybe Griz shuld go see ole Doc Johnson.

That Tater feller ain't been around in a while, maybe he got an answer bout that engine linement

i bought a crate motor, and aligned it up on the tailgate bringin it home, (used some of dem transom hooks), then now im stuck, whole darn crate and motor wont drop down in there -- sorta stumped big time !!! :facepalm: :confused:

Deer Jake and Ole Duke,

Sorry we wuzint heer wen ya came a callin.

I ast Otis and he sez walmart has the best deels on linements an tar rotations. He sez that thay also got grate deels on barrins and axles fer yer house too if need be.

Me and Otis

Deer Dennis & Otis,

I'm a goin to sea that there greeter feller over their at the wallmarts. My wifes ben a sayin that we need to fix up or house. I'm a thinkin that im gonna get some white wall tars and some new wheel covers fur the house, should be jus the thing for spring. We'll have the nicest home in the trailer park.

Lou

Deer Lou,

Me and Otis agree. Aint nothin like white wall tars and a set of full weel cuvers ta bring out the good in a home.

But be careful as ta not go too fur with it. Ya dont want the nabor folk to think yur gittin all upity and such.

Be shur to check them barrins whilst the weels is off.

Me and Otis

Deer Otis and Ole Dennis,

Ya know that purdy gud advise, i wuz actually considerin puttin some of the fancy mud flaps on, ya no them with yosimite sam, but I think i shud probably wait til next year, i don't want to appear too uppitty.

I do like the idea like cousin bubba did when he added the extra bath. Im a wonderin if he put plumin in or does it just fall thru the floor.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back