Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Griz, do you pull that camper with that honda ya'll just bought?

How come the wife has her hands up? Did you catch her breakin into yur camper and pull a gun on her?

Griz, what size bed is that in the extra bedroom. Sis wants to come to and I need to know if the bed is big enough for 3 of us or do I need to leave the wife at home?

New Pool Boy

My wife just hired this guy, she calls him Tony. He's our new pool boy, thing is we don't have a pool. She says if I can have an upstairs maid, when we have a one level ranch, then she can have a pool boy. What do you guys think?

Lou

Attachments

• banderas_antonio_320x240.jpg
    banderas_antonio_320x240.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
Lou & Jake,
Doesn't this sound like a story that you guys answered last year? This guy wrote to you asking for advice with similar circumstances. I think a bouncer at a bar met his wife and kept driving it (I mean her) home.

What ever become of that, any idea?

Remember Lou, if you hide out watching them be sure to check your skis for any damage.

PS. if your upstairs maid wants to be my pool gal, I might be able to accommodate her......LOL :)

Well I confronted my wife, she said we do have a pool, get your ass off the couch and quit watching basketball, and go blow it up.

Lou

Hey kid, you're askin for trouble on this thread. I wouldn't tell anyone that we're related. Welcome to the forum.

The ole man.

Welcome SDdrew rhymes with Lou :)

Now 4 from the same family.......ohy boy.

PS. (how many different fathers are y'all).......:)

Hey Griz, thanks for the welcome. No need to steal your signature. I have brothers....Seadoolou has made at least 3 mistakes that I know of!

Im trying to talk the wife into letting me buy one. (its not going to well). Anyways, Has anyone ridden on the Ohio river much? Is it a decent place to run or too dangerous?

Hey Drew, welcome aboard. You remember your ole Uncle Jake don't ya. Haven't seen you since you was a tike.
Your pa didn't ask Judge Judy if it was ok to bring Sheridan home, so I'm with Griz, just surprise the wife with a Seadoo.

Are you talking about the thread where the new guy said "this forum sucks"?

I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Lou

hey Griz, how is the motor rebuild coming along. Are you going to send it out this time?

Maybe I should have let Guitarjsm and Griz tell him off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back