Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
pulled it out after work tonight, took mostly every thing off of it, and its in the truck, finish at work this week, then im puttin a sbt motor in it, its only 40 miles away, lol. the jugs are bored at 82.750 now, and would probably have to spend around 500.00 on 2 jugs and pistons, so, the deal is a reman i guess - they come with raves and everything

Make sure clearance?

Man what a DB that guy whaa whaa whaa.

:ban:

SBD forum Natzi :thumbsup:

Griz, It's a SeaDoo not a Turbo Encabulator. Probably just the knueter valve is out of alignment.

Lou

sbt includes rave valves already cut, they have to with no fault warranty, even if u flip ski and suck water and it explodes, take it out and hand it to em, lol, one good thing, when i blew it up sunday, i didnt spill my drink:cheers:

Thats the only good thing. Too many people complain about the SBT RAVE blade not as good as OEM.
Its always the edge of spade that catches rings or snaping? :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Jake, that SUV/minivan exploded like a plastic model being stepped on.

1. wonder if they ever found the driver in less than a dozen pieces?
2. Why did the guy behind the SUV have his camera recorder on all the time?

When did that happen, any idea?

No idea. All I saw was the video. That thing just exploded. I doubt if there was much left of the driver.

BTW, just bustin your chops on the temperature thing. :)

I did see him, but have no hitch on rental car. My bro has a golf cart that might work. We can add a winch and chain in the back in place of the clubs.

Next time I'll rent a SUV. :)

Hey Jake, I've been busy tonight, got the 96GSX fixed, it was the voltage regulator. Mowed the back yard. Answered questions for a guy who won't or can't check for a spark or compression, but you rather ask a bunch of dumb questions. I finally gave up.

I'm going to give or sell my 96GTI to my son, long term financing. Anyway this will give me an opportunity upgrade my big ski, maybe to a GTX.

What's goin on here, I'm tired of talking to idiots I don't know, I thought I would talk to idiots I do know.

Lou

yea I just got home from poker thought I'd check in. 80 degrees here tomorrow, I guess we skipped spring. Contemplating going up to open the lakehouse but with my luck it would then snow. I think I'll give it another week or so. Things have been pretty quiet around here.

Glad you got the GSX fixed. yea I was just on that thread, the guy is new and confused. Kind of like SDB, oh did I say that out loud :) just kidding SDB, you aint new just confused :)

giving the ski to your son is good, we'll have to change the name of the thread:) speaking of which, we need to put out an APB on Criss.
How close does your son live?

Your nephew Drew lives in Park Hills, KY. He's about 75mi. north of us. I haven't heard from Criss either since he checked in about 3 weeks ago.

Speaking about the new guy, I don't mind answering questions what I resent is when he won't do things we ask, like compression and spark. I guess I learned it from Tony, until tonight I thought I showed a lot of restraint.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if you are looking to get a new ski, there is a thread about a ski that runs without spark plugs. ain't that just the damnest thing! really cuts down on the maintenance. hell, it might not even need oil. Wow, ever since obama took over GM the whole industry is turnin out all kinds of new stuff. This time next month I bet there will be a ski that runs on obama BS. now that there is what ya call a renewable energy supply!

SDB, that's O.K. just go have another beer, that's 17 today, but whose counting. Then go sit on your rocker on the front porch and wave at the traffic.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back