RESTO Another 95 XP800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamXP800

On the way home with another 95. The hood is rough but the decals and hull are great. It will clean up easily. Under the seat is completely unmolested. I'm really undecided on what to do with it, sell to another to restore, or resto it over winter. More pics to come once I get it to the garage.

And yes the trailer is freaking sketchy
155.jpg

Y'all know I want to keep it, buttttt the wife is not pleased with the current garage situation lol
158.jpg

lol I posted on FB that it wasn't, under joes comment I think. He thought it was an X but it's just a standard 95 787. But at the price i paid I'm more than pleased

lol I posted on FB that it wasn't, under joes comment I think. He thought it was an X but it's just a standard 95 787. But at the price i paid I'm more than pleased

Alright, ill just say it because we all like to see who gets the best deals and the running prices for skis around the country...

How much you pay for the ski and trailer?

I loved reading racerxxx's rebuilds and how he kept track of how much he spent on everything!

Bring it to me, drop it off and take your couple hundred buck profit and ride on my skis before you go back home.

If I keep it, I will keep track of any money spent and keep pictures flowing better. I do have nothing but time on this one. The last 95 I somewhat rushed because I had no other ski at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
168.jpg

10 minutes with some compound by hand and she's yellow again. It will shine up fairly easy. At least the yellow. That pink is a biooootch

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, ill just say it because we all like to see who gets the best deals and the running prices for skis around the country...

How much you pay for the ski and trailer?

I loved reading racerxxx's rebuilds and how he kept track of how much he spent on everything!

I'm not as methodical as ole racer though so bare with me lol. I'm a bit all over the place

You need to reel in the insanity and stay focused. Says the guy who hasn't finished his project yet, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back