2024 Fish Pro Trophy Bilge Pump Outlet Location....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Freakaccident

I have a 2024 Fish Pro Trophy and I am going to install a bilge pump. I have seen videos of other people doing it on other PWCs and the outlet comes out under the seat into the footwell which is fine if the footwell empties out the back. On mine that would just fill the footwell up.

Does anyone have any ideas on another location for the outlet?

Thanks

I recommend picking a location that allows you to see if the pump is active and water is being pumped out.

Typically, BRP's OEM bilge pump outlet is routed below the waterline. Not what I would recommend.

If I see water being pumped out, I know it's time to get to shore immediately.

I recommend picking a location that allows you to see if the pump is active and water is being pumped out.

Typically, BRP's OEM bilge pump outlet is routed below the waterline. Not what I would recommend.

If I see water being pumped out, I know it's time to get to shore immediately.

I see your point. Maybe the footwell is the best place since I will definitely notice the footwell filling up with water.

I have a 2024 Fish Pro Trophy and I am going to install a bilge pump. I have seen videos of other people doing it on other PWCs and the outlet comes out under the seat into the footwell which is fine if the footwell empties out the back. On mine that would just fill the footwell up.

Does anyone have any ideas on another location for the outlet?

Thanks
If you want to be as safe as possible, www.Jet-Yak.com is about to release a new offshore radio housing and you can get it with a bilge alarm buzzer built in. Simply route wiring to back of hull inside and locate leads about 1" from the bottom of the hull. If that carbon seal lets water roll in the hull, the buzzer on the radio housing will warn you to head to shore!!

If you want to be as safe as possible, www.Jet-Yak.com is about to release a new offshore radio housing and you can get it with a bilge alarm buzzer built in. Simply route wiring to back of hull inside and locate leads about 1" from the bottom of the hull. If that carbon seal lets water roll in the hull, the buzzer on the radio housing will warn you to head to shore!!

How do I get more info on this Radio Housing? I am VERY interested.

Back