RESTO Another 95 XP800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is why the original owner quit running the ski. It pays to know how to work on your own skis and be a part of a great forum like we have here.
212.jpg

A 10$ relay and the mpem is perfectly fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Man did that guy get poked for a temp sensor and a horrible diagnostic evaluation! Yes it's great to not be at the mercy of those who know little and charge a lot.

Well the hull is off to get the superclean treatment today, I just can't take seeing that nastiness anymore lol
I'm still on the fence about rebuilding the engine. I'm considering running until it blows or rebuilding bottom up and possibly going with a pipe and carbs. Atleast I have some time to decide. Getting this hull to my liking is going to take time.
I'm hoping I can work a deal with [MENTION=73220]1of500[/MENTION] for a double trailer and oem yellow hump seat for it. I have plenty of hump seats but only 1 oem 95 seat

It took longer to type up the invoice than it did to change the sensor :)

Lol and the temp sensor wasn't even bad. When that relay was bad it was causing the temp sensor to flash 3 times and the gauge would shut down. The temp sensor had nothing to do with it. I guess they thought replacing it would fix the mpem issue lol. The guy got porked

Yeah he got porked but ifnhe had told them to put a mpem in it and that didn't fix it then vincent would have been on the hook

It's a discontinued part, they did not even offer to find one I'm willing to bet. Told the guy what they thought was wrong and sent him on his way

It's out, these are from yesterday. The grime in that engine was killing me. I had to clean it up a bit first.

Hood cleaning up. Should be able to get it pretty minty
18.jpg

Serious damage to his leg. He is in pretty good condition. Compound fracture to the leg. Pretty beat up and sore

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a go fundme on the seadoo owner Facebook page to help him out sounds like hes going to have rods and pins in his leg probably a long rehab time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back