RESTO Another 95 XP800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.png
3.png

I have a few heads, but I might try out this nutty one for a ride or 2 lol

that come from ebay?

That's nuts! Crank em up, filler with race gas, beat on it till its empty, turn em back down and fill up at the marina :cheers:

i would really like to see if you could do that.....if so i would like two of them...would be perfect for a rec guy

It was a good idea but they never got any respect from the real tuners. If it is does not leak compression or water it should be worth trying to run for a while. I think came from one of those french speaking Canadians. He tried to pass it on the forums before it sat on eBay forever.

It will leak. Bruce at PSI had the same type heads in the snowmobile world and they never worked always leaked. PSI is a really bad name in the snowmobile aftermarket because of Bruce, he had some good ideas but most didnt work and when they didnt you could get no help from him. Lots of threads on there on snowmobile forums bitching about Bruce and the junk he sold at PSI.

1.jpg

Obnoxious box minting up and the bars Braley sent were basically minty, just a slight cleaning. Just doing the small things that I can with this leg

If I decide to run the big hub pump, anyone got impeller recommendations? I'm really going for bottom end him on this ski over top speed

18.jpg

Minty

Also got these from Matt
19.jpg

New intake
1.png

Joe L was so kind to send me these 44's with remote fuel pump
20.jpg

He chose the K&N with the adapters. The R&D is still available. That's 73diesel who cleans the stuff up so nice like that. It inspires me to want to get my blast cabinet going.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Adam's build plan just changes about every 6 hours lol. I don't blame him friends are always giving him cool parts and ideas and he has nothing but time to search for goodies at the moment.

The K&N I sent yesterday will though. He will just have an extra set of adaptors.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Adam's build plan just changes about every 6 hours lol. I don't blame him friends are always giving him cool parts and ideas and he has nothing but time to search for goodies at the moment.

The K&N I sent yesterday will though. He will just have an extra set of adaptors.
Lol, about when the meds kick in and wear off

The R&D Power Plenum I bought new in 98' came just like that. Maybe it had clear anodizing but I can't remember.

As far as the K&N's I always throw them in the trash. There is no dirt to filter out on the water and as soon as they got wet they wouldn't flow any air.

I like this stuff! I too am curious about RFI prop recommendations. I have always just repitched the OEM swirl prop.

This R&D was just bare aluminum when i had it. Gave it a quick run in the blaster and it came out 100x better. It def would look good with a powder coat on it.

The R&D Power Plenum I bought new in 98' came just like that. Maybe it had clear anodizing but I can't remember.

As far as the K&N's I always throw them in the trash. There is no dirt to filter out on the water and as soon as they got wet they wouldn't flow any air.
I was messin with the salty hondas and thought to my self this air filter is useless and restrictive when i pulled it out it had pine needles and leaves in it, I was supprised so I left it in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back