2011 sea doo challenger 180, same motor as the ski? PERFORMANCE HELP!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hooks180

I have a 2011 sea doo challenger 180 with the 215hp motor in it. I am looking to do some performance mods to give it a little more power throughout. I was wondering if all the mods that work on the 215hp skis would work in my boat and what would be the best thing to get to get more power?

Also what is the difference between the 215hp and the 255hp engines? what makes it have 40 more hp?

And i know what everyone is going to say "should of bought the 255hp in the first place" haha but i actually thought i was and the dealer told me i was. figured out after i signed the papers it was a 215 so now im stuck.

I am the kind of person that doesnt like to keep things stock.. so i need help! anything would help!

x-wheel, ex IC, 42lb'rs, and a taller prop...dunno what a boat would use.

What he said. That's pretty basic mods and they should bring you up to the 255hp level almost. I guess you could go further but the performance gains will be finished quite a bit due to the boat's size and weight compared to the skis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back