2005 gtx 4tec electrical problems

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys n gals!
First time posting so please bear with me.
I'm working on 2 skis atm and having issues with the battery being drained.
Ski 1
I have replaced the motor (from a roll over n locked up) from sbt n the stator since it was already out of the box..
the fuel pump, tps n motor by the oil fill cap cycles on and off. Since I have a second ski I swapped computers and it still does the same thing.

Ski 2
even with the lanyard off the post it is always on...when it is running in the water it will beep and flash the !! Light on the dash twice and run rough for a bit then it clears up for a while...the cycle continues like this the whole time riding.

They both have new gel batteries
I've checked the ecm plugs and cleaned them n added some dielectric grease

Thank you for your time and help!

Hi guys n gals!
First time posting so please bear with me.
I'm working on 2 skis atm and having issues with the battery being drained.
Ski 1
I have replaced the motor (from a roll over n locked up) from sbt n the stator since it was already out of the box..
the fuel pump, tps n motor by the oil fill cap cycles on and off. Since I have a second ski I swapped computers and it still does the same thing.

Ski 2
even with the lanyard off the post it is always on...when it is running in the water it will beep and flash the !! Light on the dash twice and run rough for a bit then it clears up for a while...the cycle continues like this the whole time riding.

They both have new gel batteries
I've checked the ecm plugs and cleaned them n added some dielectric grease

Thank you for your time and help!

Another question. How do I test the MPEM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

[MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] can give you the basic test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back