2004 Sea Doo Islandia - Gauges don't have power

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

denneyjf

None of the gauges on my Islandia seem to have power coming to them. There are 3 banks of fuses behind the helm area. The gauges are all connected to the first 3 amp fuse in the first bank of fuses labeled bank A. I have tested the 3 amp fuse visually and with a multi-meter. It is good. I have also visually checked and tested the 25 amp fuse in the engine compartment that is connected to bank A. All of the other items attached to fuse bank A have power and work when switched on and off. The switch turns the motor over and safety kill switch seems to work correctly. When I check the voltage across the connector to any of the 3 gauges it reads 1 volt or less.
I checked the voltage across the connector for the safety kill switch it was just under 12 which seems reasonable give the battery sitting for a while with no use. Since the engine turns over and the kill switch has power I figure the ignition switch should be good. It was not easy to disconnect to test, so I did not do that. I don't see anything else in the circuit on the wiring diagram.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong or where to check next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back