2002 Xp wont crank

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBS

My 2002 Sea doo xp will not crank. I was ridding it and fell. When i got back on it wouldn't start and hasn't ran since. The engine will turn over and the battery is fine. The spark plugs have spark and there doesn't seem to be any water in the engine. When i try to start it everything sounds normal, i give it throttle and you can hear the engine try harder to start. I feel like it might not be getting fuel. Do jet skis have fuel pumps? I can get the jet ski running for like a second when i take out the spark plugs and put started fluid in the cylinder and put the plugs back in. Not sure if it is an electrical problem. Lately my gauges have been working on and off and my oil light keeps coming on even with a full tank of oil. I also know that i have one blown 3 amp fuse, i had no extra fuses so i took one of the working ones out and put it in the bad ones spot just to see if it would start. It does not. Also i emptied all the fuel out of my fuel filter, it is very dry now, and with all the attempts to start the jet ski there is still now fuel in the filter. Please Help...Thank You

You might get more hits to this question if you post to the PWC forum rather than the Seadoo boats forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back