1994 sp bogs down after full yhrottle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkelley548

well its like the title says.
just bought a 1994 seadoo sp . after launching to full throttle the jet ski drops power and rpms
just bought this and dissapointed.
can anyone give advice on this
thanks

rkelley548@yahoo.com
:stupid:

dont know if possible, but very similar to what my 99 GSX Limited was doing... She had an exhaust leak in the hull :ack:

ha my 94 XP is doing this now..but this is not an exhause issue im pretty sure...she also wants to climb RPMs on here own :ack:

sounds like a fuel delivery problem, I'd suspect dirty carb filters/fuel switch/gray fuel lines.
wanting to gain rpms by itself can cause a runaway situation on the trailer due to leaning out the fuel mixture. if it does run away, pull the choke, stop button or pullling the lanyard won't shut it off.

my 1997 gsx will bog down when i use cheap oill ,, problem is it clogs my filter ,, i always keep spare filters with me or summin i can clean the clogged one with ! ,, hope it helps ya !

sounds like a fuel delivery problem, I'd suspect dirty carb filters/fuel switch/gray fuel lines.
wanting to gain rpms by itself can cause a runaway situation on the trailer due to leaning out the fuel mixture. if it does run away, pull the choke, stop button or pullling the lanyard won't shut it off.

:agree:, and if that dont work, or try b4 the carb cleaning...disconnect the red wire from rectifier, see if bog stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back