Who's buying one for sure??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I paid 10 grand for my RTX-X and 11,200 for my GTX which is loaded.

And for this reason, if I was buying a Spark I would keep it basically on the low end. Use it for the intended reason it was designed.

I paid 10 grand for my RTX-X and 11,200 for my GTX which is loaded.

And for this reason, if I was buying a Spark I would keep it basically on the low end. Use it for the intended reason it was designed.

Exactly, personally I'm very excited about the concept of the Spark, but I'm also a great believer in the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). A Spark 2 seat, HO, that's it. A great little ski for a lake or river, if you want a cruiser get a 4-tec.

Lou

Exactly, personally I'm very excited about the concept of the Spark, but I'm also a great believer in the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). A Spark 2 seat, HO, that's it. A great little ski for a lake river, if you want a cruiser get a 4-tec.

Lou

I agree 100%.

If I had a lager boat the Spark would be on my swim platform.

The only options we are getting is the H.O.($800) and the conveinence package($200) We were going to get just the storage but for $50 we figured the step at that point was worth it.

The reverse, brake, shade, graphics,fenders, are useless to us. We have never needed brakes or reverse on our x4's so with this being similiar in size and weight I do not see a need. As for the graphics you all know what we do to the stock graphics. So we are only really at $6000 everything else is fees so even if you found something else cheap that is the price before all the fees.

I couldn't make it to my dealer on friday for a deposit, so I emailed him. He said he can only get 5 in (3x 3up 2x 2up) and both 2ups are already sold :( and he thinks the 3ups will be sold to his employees before they arrive in the spring. I was going to get a 2up HO in vanilla, $6300 ($800 for HO upgrade) plus $875 (PDI and freight). I guess i will wait and see what happens in the spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dealer is getting 59 of them. He said they will be arriving in just a few weeks. October-November. He did not have a gaurenteed date. We will be paying $6,886.94. That is the vanilla 2 up with the H.O. And conveinence package. That price included tax, title, registration, and the delivery fee. The conveince package was $200. It is $700 more than I thought it would be, but we did end up getting the conveince package and I forgot about title registration and delivery fees.

When we put down our deposit he said there were a few people that already put down a deposit. I called and talked to him on Monday and he was shocked to get a call that soon on them.

59!! that is crazy, I might have to take a trip across the boarder.

It would probably cost you the same since you would have to pay duties but since you save $500 on the overall price it all works out.

My dealer just sent me an email about delivery date. He says I will be getting my 2 up HO vanilla spark in OCT

Back