Who's buying one for sure??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
They didn't, they used an average use formula. I'm just saying that our consumption was far lower than 2.4gph, and we were WOT for significant periods of time.

They didn't, they used an average use formula. I'm just saying that our consumption was far lower than 2.4gph, and we were WOT for significant periods of time.

Just to be more clear, they used an average consumer consumption pattern to get the GPH ratings. The formula was something like 30% idling, 10% half speed, 30% 3/4 speed, 30% full speed. Don't quote me on exact percentages.

What I experienced riding over the course of a couple days was much better fuel economy than the rate suggested. And we weren't going easy on them.

To each his own but I would never put a non-refundable deposit on anything I hadn't actually seen first. But that's just me. If I end up deciding to buy one and they tell me I will have to wait for a few months for inventory to catch up then that's more time to save money for it and its accessories. :thumbsup:

Put the cash down today!!!! I'm pretty excited here. First new ski I have purchased since 1996! And I spent more then than I will on this one, hellllllll yea

My gsx stalled on me yesterday and few times in the middle of the river. Luckily it restarted, but I think I'll be getting myself one of these skis, just maybe not the first year they are out. Nice to have the reliability of a new ski, and the cleaner exhaust.

My dealer was only allotted 5 and they said that's all brp will be allowing them to get for the first year

My dealer is getting 59 of them. He said they will be arriving in just a few weeks. October-November. He did not have a gaurenteed date. We will be paying $6,886.94. That is the vanilla 2 up with the H.O. And conveinence package. That price included tax, title, registration, and the delivery fee. The conveince package was $200. It is $700 more than I thought it would be, but we did end up getting the conveince package and I forgot about title registration and delivery fees.

When we put down our deposit he said there were a few people that already put down a deposit. I called and talked to him on Monday and he was shocked to get a call that soon on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
only 5 per dealer...talk about a limited issue. :confused: Based on the buzz on this site alone that number will be sold before they ever hit the showrooms. Maybe its only five the first delivery or something.

My dealer is getting 59 of them. He said they will be arriving in just a few weeks. October-November. He did not have a gaurenteed date. We will be paying $6,886.94. That is the vanilla 2 up with the H.O. And conveinence package. That price included tax, title, registration, and the delivery fee. The conveince package was $200. It is $700 more than I thought it would be, but we did end up getting the conveince package and I forgot about title registration and delivery fees.

When we put down our deposit he said there were a few people that already put down a deposit. I called and talked to him on Monday and he was shocked to get a call that soon on them.

That is the exact same package I got. 2 up vanilla Ho

My dealer was shocked to get a call too. He was like how do you know all this info on these already haha

Got a guy coming to pick up the GTX tomorrow. It is in pristine condition. I know after these hit the market ill never get the 2200$ I got for it today. It was sad to let it go though

That is the exact same package I got. 2 up vanilla Ho

My dealer was shocked to get a call too. He was like how do you know all this info on these already haha

How much is yours going to be out the door? I called a few dealers and the others did not even have pricing yet.

The dealer did not have an exact price for me yet. Luckily the package I wanted was 1 of the 5 he ordered in his allotment. I put my 500$ deposit down on it and he is supposed to call this coming week with the exact $ out the door. I know it's going to be around the 6k range

He is saying they should be in fairly soon

Ours was closer to $7000. The H.O. And conveinence package put it at $6000 and then tax, title, registration, and the delivery fee tacked on another $800

Should be around 8200 with the tax and freight/setup for the Deluxe HO 3 seat version plus Convenience Package with IBR here in Florida.

Hmmm.......$8200.00 is exactly the same price as a new GTI. SeaDoo lists the GTI as a Recreational ski and the Spark as a Rec. Lite ski, kinda like Miller and Miller Lite.

Lou

Hmmm.......$8200.00 is exactly the same price as a new GTI. SeaDoo lists the GTI as a Recreational ski and the Spark as a Rec. Lite ski, kinda like Miller and Miller Lite.

Lou

If I was buying a Spark I would keep it pretty basic for the exact reason you pointed out.

Also, others will pick up many of the aftermarket goodies. Which will likely be more affordable than from BRP.

IF a top end Spark is 8 grand, I'd rather have a larger 4-tec.

The 8200 was the total price after all the options added, taxes, dealer prep and title fees. The Gti with all available options plus the above fees will be closer to 11 grand. The base model gti 130 is 9500 plus all the fees, while the deluxe gti limited 155 is 12,000.00 plus fees, these are 800 pound skis with ranges of 75-80 miles.
. The Spark will have a range of more than 150 miles with a gas tank that's half the size.

The 8200 was the total price after all the options added, taxes, dealer prep and title fees. The Gti with all available options plus the above fees will be closer to 11 grand. The base model gti 130 is 9500 plus all the fees, while the deluxe gti limited 155 is 12,000.00 plus fees, these are 800 pound skis with ranges of 75-80 miles.
. The Spark will have a range of more than 150 miles with a gas tank that's half the size.

The miles are defiantly impressive. That will help sales as well.

Back