The 2nd "Win a Free Premium Membership for 2 Months"

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Posts are coming quick these days. So far there are almost 6,000 of them. The user who posts the 10,000th message will receive free access to premium section. How do you enter? JUST POST! The Off-Topic section could use some good conversations so share some of your thoughts in there! Good luck guys.

Hey Greg when do we win a free seadoo? After the 100,000,000 post with 2,000 sponsors?
Karl

Oh.....

Oh, I see............and members with more than 1000 get a free Sea-Doo forum T-Shirt!.............I got it!

I think members with over 1000 post get to iron the teeshirts for the other members... and lick the envelopes to send out the bumper stickers...lol

Amazing.....

You never cease to amaze me!.........I laughed so hard I cried!....I'll iron the shirts, but I ain't gonna lick the stamps!.........:rofl:

very usefull

that could be very usefull. can we all see how many post there have been or can only the administrators see that?

Hey insaneta. On the main page of the forum if you scroll all the way down theres a stats thing at the bottom of the page that says how many posts there are.

wow have one for me

its been so long since i've had a beer. please have several for me. they let us all have two beers for the marine corp birthday but besides that theres strictly no alcohal.:cheers:

Bahrain

I spent time in Bahrain and like you, alcohol was hard to come by. When we did an underway replinishment, we'd steal grapes, apples, yeast and sugar. The wine we made tasted nasty, but we got messed up on it. That's all that counted. And don't even think about dating in the middle east, if it were possible, I never saw any female that I thought was attractive!

so whatbranch were you in? and yeah the women here are pretty ugly. or the married ones that you see anyway. theres an island near by in the euphrates that people live on and theres a lady there in her 40's who went to ohio state. small world. anyway, i should look for some grapes...:hat:

I think for us to get to 10,000 post we need more discussion threads...like what color is faster...or who can name the new hooter's calender girl of the month...or how many beers does it take to sink a seadoo...

i think i can help

the red/blk/slvr RXP is the fastest and we wrote hooters and they actually mailed us several calanders back signed. there all lovely girls. and as far as how many beers it will take to sink a seadoo i couldnt tell you however ihave plans to find out and it will take only one drunk marine to sink a seadoo of that i'm certain :)

on a more serious note

i would like to see another option of just threads where it goes more into detail on how to do certain things. we kind of have that now but i think there should be more to it. i'd really like to see a thread just explaining the general basics on how a seadoo actually works. i wouldnt even say i have a basic understanding on the whole system from the squeeze of the throttle and the air being sucked in to the water shooting out and the exhaust which i guess gets blown into the water. either way if someone wants to take time to break it down it will def benefit me and i'm sure it will help several other people. it seems like theres a lot of first time riders on this site from what i've seen so far. My idea is that if you want to take care of it yourself and do it right you have to understand how the system works. i cant do a great job at preventative maitenance just because i dont know how the system works if that makes any sense to any of you. either way i'm going to start a thread since i'm always on in the middle of the night for you back home and none of you are on. if one of the administrators wants to make it a permenant thread(one of the ones that stays at the top) i think its a good idea and any of you that are experienced with what makes them tick please inform me and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back