1995 Speedster Restoration

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is on bearings and seals all of which are new so I can't see that being the issue.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much from it.

I hope to have the exhaust fixed soon and I will try and get one more test in before the weather gets too bad here.

Andy

Nozzle alignment should be almost perfect unless the new cables have stretched. I spent ages getting it right when I did it.

Andy

Is it possible the cavitation you are talking about is normal for a boat and you are comparing it to a ski?

I am comparing it to a ski tbh so maybe that's the issue but I was expecting more speed but it looks like I may be wrong. I hoping for minimum 50 mph especially with the performance impellers

Andy

If youre peformance impellers are pitched to get you out of the hole better than that could be why you dont have that top speed

You could get your impellers repitched higher for more top speed if that is what you realy want but it could make it take forever to get on plane

I love these little jet boats, they are a blast. IDoSeaDoo's boat will flat boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back