The 2nd "Win a Free Premium Membership for 2 Months"

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread would be a "Sticky Thread" It might get pretty involved because of all the models, and years it would have to cover. I'm sure the admins and moderators will see the post and take it into consideration.
Karl

yeah it looks like no one else thought it was a good idea and not to many people are getting on these days. its still early from what i hear. neway i didnt want something model specific. i just wanted something saying the water is sucked in this and then goe sthrough this to the impeller and then is shot out and makes it go. something like that but whatever its all good i'll just reasearch it elsewhere

Woah....!

I can't say you can't do it, but I can tell you this. All that info is covered by threads throughout the forum. It'd take forever to find all the info your looking for.
A manual at your figertips could do it. Which, if we quoted all the info in the manual, there'd be no need for a premium section....

yeah i know. when i hit 10,000 i'll spend all day reading the manuals... :) who owns this site? is it seadoo or somebody else?

The site is an independent ownership not of SEA DOO. This way it isn't bias of any opinions reflected outside of seadoo direct. Does that make sence...

I think that's how it is anyway...just my personal opinion.
Karl

yes

that makes sense. i was just wondering because the web address us seadoo forum and i figured the name couldnt be used unless they owned it or something

Not quite

You can use the name of just about anything as long as you don't do something that puts the corporation in a bad standing with the general public. Now, if you take a hull, put a motor in it and try to open a new business and give it a name with "Sea-Doo" in it, then you'd be sued for logo infringment or violation of a patent.
I'm sure Sea-Doo is well aware of the different organizations out here that use their namesake, generally for the good. And I'll bet you that if anyone does anything other than good, they'll have their lawyers draw up a court order to cease using the name/logo in all forms.
Oh, and we, the members of the Seadoo forum own this site. It's managed by only a few and what little is generated in the way of the premium memberhip is re-directed right back into the site. That's what allows us to grow. I know we have recently added more memory to our server to handle all the expansion the site has been doing in the past year and there are some other goodies being explored that will be forthcoming at a later date (I won't be the one to do spoilers.)

Nahhh...!

No, we didn't. When they sent their lawyers to lookin, we told them that it was you, the millionaire in disquise that actually put it all together. So don't be surprised if you don't get a visitor real soon!..............:rofl:

yeah that would be a shame if all the sudden they shut it down. i was surprised theres another big forum out there like this one that is just PWC no boats but it has the logo of all the major PWC makers at the top. i was only on it a second... didnt want to be disloyal

I was on another site too that had only jet boats...it had all the logos on the top and listed only seadoo jet boats...It was boring and nobody was active like here...
Karl

you and your bumping dont do that.....lol i dont need any more competition. i'll be home soon and have to win then.:rofl:

Getting close guys, at this rate we will hit 10,000 at the end of the week!

I only see 8500+ posts

At this rate, we need to go quite a bit longer than a month to get to 10k, don't we?

The forum is averaging 100 posts a day now! Come a long way in recent months. Over the summer its only going to get better.

Camels....

Yeah, I could just see someone over there pulling a Sea-doo with a long rope attached to a camel, jumping sand dunes...............:rofl:

ha yeah thatspretty crazy. i bet it would be fun though. my seadoo dont like sand though i'd have to borrow yours :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back