Seadooforum stickers!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Can you make the red one with the powered by jets logo under it for me? I'll take a couple, and a couple black ones, might as well get two of each if I'm at it ya know!

Can we do paypal, email me the final price and what not, my shipping address is

Boosted Parts
39 nelson st.
Auburn, NY, 13021

PS - I'm a sticker whore

decals..limited dispaly area

Can you make a seadoo forum decal a little smaller in black.. perhaps the same font as the powered by jets.

As you can see in the attachments i have limited display space.. about 12"x 2" for bottom of deck, or 10"x 2' for area beside ski rope hook.. Let me know.. thanks!! Greg

Attachments

• Rear Deck Speedster decal place.JPG
    Rear Deck Speedster decal place.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 54
  • seadoo decal.jpg
    seadoo decal.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 38
Sent you the payment.. Think I am going to go for 12" x 2" in the powered by jets font in Black. Going to put in the rear middle for " prime placement " as we call it in marketing.. Thanks

Ok, did I read this wrong? Looks to me like it's only $1.50 for a 1 color 12"x3" sticker. Is that right? Or have I been working too much? If that's the price I could paypal some money over soon!

Ok, did I read this wrong? Looks to me like it's only $1.50 for a 1 color 12"x3" sticker. Is that right? Or have I been working too much? If that's the price I could paypal some money over soon!

You are correct! 1.50 a color. So if you want one with an outline its 3.00. Sending you a pm.

Got the decal! Looks awesome

Got the decal and got it mounted.. Let me know what you think .. I think it turned out pretty good

Attachments

• Seadoo forum decal.JPG
    Seadoo forum decal.JPG
    704.7 KB · Views: 80
I like that a lot. Thanks for supporting the forum by displaying these stickers guys!

Sticker...?

Sorry Rex, I did get my sticker too but forgot to holler at ya in the forum. I think I sent you a PM though. It looks cool. I did not take a pix yet but will do and get it up as soon as I can...........:cheers:

I just wanted to let you know that this is on hold for me for awhile. I have too much on my plate right now. I won't go into details. I just need some time. Thanks.

I'm a bad boy too Rex... I have my graphix on but never took a picture...camera broke. I'll borrow one and get some posted soon.

Karl

when i get my taxes i might buy a few put them on my trailer so it will get seen by the docks for publicity because i know alot of people looking for older sea doo parts and dont know where to look

Rex I'd like to order some of these. Still doing them right now?

sorry, been away for a bit

yes, still doing the stickers. whatever you need id be glad to help! just shoot me a pm.

stickers sent. thanks popasodatastie !!

changed the font a little so it doesnt look so scrunched up. post some pictures when you get them so everyone can see.

Already got the stickers in. They look awesome. Thanks man.

How much for custom lettering for the boat's name? and are the letter UV protected in any way to prevent against fading?

Back