Introducing: Fuel Baffle/Fuel Sending Unit Rebuild Service

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing a Fuel Baffle Rebuild Service to the Forum:

Have a 2 stroke Seadoo but dont know how much gas is ever in it? A lot of the 2 stroke Seadoo models have the famous issue of the fuel gauge showing completely empty even though you know you have more than what the gauge is showing, this baffle rebuild service fixes it by taking care of the fuse issue, don't run out of gas on the water again or continue to guess how much gas you have left, simply swap out and go. Also dont go with a used baffle only to have it do the same thing yours is doing now or after a couple more times on the lake (happens to a lot of people), if they have not been rebuilt they are all a ticking time bomb and they WILL go dead eventuality. This is a incredible deal for a tested, working, rebuilt baffle with a 1 year guarantee, if you look on ebay and on the forum USED and even UNTESTED ones go for more than what I am asking!! I have rebuilt well over 150 of these baffles with NO problems, feel free to check my feedback on ebay (RebuiltSeadooBaffles is my user ID), I have many happy customers! I do guarantee all baffles for 1 year from date of purchase. All the baffles I rebuild are completely tested, please be sure this is your problem and not a wiring, fuel float or gauge issue, 98% of the time the baffle IS your issue. I cannot rebuild the older Seadoo baffles (89-95 or part numbers 275500238, 275500122, 275500056, 275500121 and 275500013, all others are rebuildable unless they are corroded on the inside. You have 2 options for this service if you would like to take part in it: :thumbsup:

OPTION 1:

You send in YOUR baffle to me to be rebuilt for $40 plus return shipping ($9), this is good for the winter months when its ok to have some downtime on your ski, payment can be made by paypal (preferred), postal money order or personal check. Turn around time on this is only 1 day and I only ship back to you via Priority Mail for minimal down time. Newer updated white fuel floats are available from me for $15 if you need one, I recommend it if you have the older black float which tend to lose their magnets. If your baffle is not rebuildable there is NO CHARGE, I only bill you after it passes all of my tests. Please PM me or email me at RebuiltSeadooBaffles@gmail.com for any questions or a address on where to send it to.

OPTION 2:

I send you a rebuilt one that I have (if I have it in stock, keep in mind I do sell on ebay also) for $60 shipped PLUS a $50 refundable core charge thats refunded the day I get your old one back. This service is better if you want no downtime on your ski. I ship priority mail for quick shipping.

CORE CHARGE INFO for option 2:

A core charge of $50 is added to the price if your wanting to do option 2, you WILL get your core charge back the day I get your old baffle back in the mail, your baffle cannot be cracked or damaged in any way shape or form and must contain a fuel float, bottom cap and the top rubber mount, if its missing the float its a $20 deduction off your core charge, bottom cap is $20 and rubber mount is $10 if its missing, I MUST receive your old baffle within 14 days (2 weeks) of receipt of receiving the rebuilt baffle I send or you WILL forfeit your core charge of $50 and only get a $20 credit instead, NO exceptions, I cannot wait 4 months to receive a core. Please dont commit to buying just yet if you cant send a good core back within 14 days (2 weeks) of getting a rebuilt one. Any questions on either option please feel free to PM or Email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, are you able to provide your service for my as I live in Australia? Happy to send you an email and discuss further. Cheers Grant

I sent in the baffle from my '98 GTX Ltd that was not registering and am very pleased with the repair/service. He fixed it and shipped it back to me quickly and it now works as it should!

Thanks!!!

i see you can rebuild the sending units. can you rebuild a gti rfi ecm? just figured i would ask. thanks!!

Need a baffle for my 1996 GTS

I have a 1996 GTS that has a fuel gauge that always reads empty. I pulled the gauge from the dash and it looks to be OK and plugged in. My Sea-Doo is used with a Shuttlecraft and when it's parked where I can work on it, it is docked in the Shuttlecraft and both are on the trailer and I can only open the hatch on the GTS part way so I can't get the bin out to see the tank and check the existing wiring and baffle. If I undock the GTS from the Shuttlecraft in the water I can then open the hatch and get to the tank and baffle (I assume) which is what I should do before ordering your rebuilt baffle.
I guess I should have asked first if you can still supply me with the baffle I need and how long it will take?
The GTS and I are in McCall Idaho (83638) but I will (w/o the GTS) be going back to Boise from 7/7/13 to 7/12/13 but I can receive packages in McCall while I'm gone. Can I receive a baffle before I get back on 7/12?
Thanks, Larry Beck
lbeck37 on the SeaDoo forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back