1995 Chevy k1500 step side ex cab "custom truck" $15,000 obo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

custompartsguy

1995 Chevy k1500 step side ex cab "custom truck" $12,500 obo "updated"

"" UPDATED "" Reducing to a heat breaking $8500.00 for a limited time only!

Chevrolet

k1500

Silverado Z-71

Custom Show Truck

Power windows

Power locks

Tilt

Cruise

AC

Leather

Lifted 4x4 3 or 4" body and 6" pro-comp suspension 9" or 10" total lift

20" Chrome Wheels

37x13.5x20 procomp x-terrian tires

Built rear end with 4:88 gears and moser stiffening cover w/drain

Engine is a fresh built 0 miles 350 vortec sbc 500hp (according to shop from dyno)

Hi flow normal psi performance oil pump, windage tray, billet timing cover over double roller timing set performance set, pistons are performance .30 over engine did not need bore but I wanted to go .30 over anyways, this is a full roller vortec motor, 062 heads tons of port and machine work all port and gasket matched.

There are so many brand new parts that I bought for the project still taped up in boxes I cnnot even remember everything.

Lots of powder coat work to engine accessories.

Transmission is a stock 4l60e untouched so far and workes perfect, 4x4 works fine as well, everything on the truck is in working order, currently not runnig as engine has not been put into the truck yet. This is in a project state you are buying, pictures below with the eception of the one showing it as the day I purchased it where all taken today.

Kingsland Auto & Marine Services

Joe

941-330-4170

Please no dreamers, I will accept payment in the form of cash or paypal which means you can pay with a credit card however if you pay via paypal the buyer is responsible for all paypal fees that they charge for the transaction.

If stereo system is not needed I will remove all stereo equiment, wiring and amps from the truck and take $1200 off the purchase price!

$15,000 obo comes with all parts, engine stereo system everything that I have for the truck comes with it for this price.

Ok so I have came to the point to let my baby sit and wait to get fixed or part with it and purchase my corvette, lets start by saying this is a project that does not need that much more to finish, it is a 1995 Chevy k1500 silverado ex cab step side truck with many many upgrades and customizations, so much so that it would be very hard to input them all on here, the engine is not currently in the truck, I have built a 500hp 350 sbc chevy for it, it is a vortec engine running a holley stealth ram system, you will need to purchase a computer and harness for this setup which last checked was $1200.00 as it does need to have the software to program and calibrate it, no expense was spared, all injectors are flow matched, all upgraded performace parts are brand new, engine is a seasoned 350 vortec block running the good vortec heads, steel heads that I did have very good port work done to at a cost of $600 in just the port work, the heads and intake and plenum are all port matched, engine as staed is a seasoned block on a cradle stored indoors ow with 0 zero miles on it. engine costs alone with parts and labor and machine work is near $5000.00, it has very good internals, the rocker arms have not been installed yet they are jesel shaft mount rockers at a cost over over $2000.00 for just them alone new, these where ran on one of my old motors so this is the only realy used part, engine is no longer running the factory engine brackets it now runs trans am/ camaro accessory brackets. dual electric fans custom mounted, the radiator is all aluminum and was custom built at $400.00 by a race and perforamce shop, all mounts are poly by energy suspension, body mounts installed just last year but not fully done yet as at that time the engine was removed (the old engine) all others are new, trans, motor and stab links. pulleys have not been purchased yet I was going to buy march power and amp series, the alt is a powermaster, the oil and trans coolers have been removed from attaching to the radiator and I have already purchased one cooler and one more needs purchased, they will now attach under the truck on the frame and use their own cooling fans with therm switch on them. lift kit is all procomp and I had it installed brand new last year at same time at a cost of just over $3000.00 after parts and labor, stablizer shock was added to front to help control steering. brake booster will be removed and comes with a brand new hydro booster in the box, rear end was built less then a year ago as well and is a detroit with 488 gears at a cost of just over $3000.00, ladder/traction bars where added as well for around $400, fuel pump is the one required, it has not been installed yet and is brand new in the box $250, brand new edlebrock alum water pump ( guys if you do not know much about this system it requires a reverse flow pump for the one needed it is near impossible to obtain a aftermarket alum perforamce water pump as the only one I could find was an edelbrock and is was anything but cheap, I believe cost was around $280 for it. The vlave covers can no longer be ran stock it requires tall covers, I bought a set of new edelbrock finned covers and took off every single fake plastic allen screw and had them powder coated in silver, they now will need the new stainless allen screws glued in place that I purchased for them. Engine is painted mercrusier racing metalic blue, intake is powdercoated blue metalic over silver and then clear powder over that. There is a procomp front skid plate in stainless, the bruch gaurd is under 1 year old and is stainless as well, the front bumper is aftermarket and less then 2 years old with built in grills and fog lights at a cost of $600.00 the brush gaurd was $500.00, exhaust is fully custom it comes out of the side of the fiberglass bed true dual exhaust on this truck, I have made a x pipe for it that still needs to be installed, there are headers that are used for it, they are mid headers not long. It has an $1100 fiberglass tonnuo on the bed not fully installed yet, all black limo tint, custom marine awlgrip royal blue and snow white paint job with 3 costs paint 3 costs clear and pearl suspended in the clear over both, this is very top notch marine paint very expensive it was painted by myself less then two years ago. Inside the bed is not fully painted yet as I was going to have it line'xed in yellow (not yet done) seats where all removed and no longer with the truck, 2001 chevy tahoe front dual power (heated?) bucket seats are in and ready for install, they do have the factory air bags in the side of each still. The matching center console that wraps into the dash is also included and not yet installed yet. Factory carpet was removed and black carpet was installed. his truck is not mint but is very nice and close to a show truck, it was used to pull my 24' baja speedboat matching. Things have come up and I just do not have the time to finish nor the funds, it will take about another $3000-$3500.00 to finish the truck just to get it running with the parts I had selected to use, this includes the $1200 price for the engine computer system, however as stated this is for the parts I selected to use, my plan was to invest around 3000-3500 in parts to finish and another $3000 on the interior, your plans may be different and much cheaper then mine. the ac system was left sit open so the compressor will need to be replaced, the condensor as always when the lines where removed they stripped so the condensor will need to be replaced, as far as I remember the ac lines and evap core are still ok, this is included in the price shown needed to finish, there is a very nice custom stereo in this truck with 3-4 amps and speakers and head unit. truck needs work to finish as I have started but engine is done, currently core support has been removed as I was going to paint inside the engine bay before putting the engine back in. There is over $25,000 invested in this truck in parts and labor. All shocks are expensive procomp and newer less then a year old as well. truck is lifted 6" suspension and 3-4" body, tires are procomp x-terrians 37x13.5x20 sitting on helo cash 20" wheels, wheels have been sitting and where very nice now after a year of sitting have started to pit, turck has been rolled 2 times per month to prevent flat spots in tires, the tires have only 1000-1200 miles on them and they cost me $2000.00 from procomp.

I do have pictures to come, I just decided to list my baby here to start as I would rather free up my driveway and drive my corvette as wanted, I will sell outright for $15,000.00 obo or trade for 1998+ and up corvette, nothing older then 1998 is wanted. I will consider a cheaper corvette for even trade but must be 1998 or newer, no bs please I hate to sell my baby and in no means no I have to nor hurting for the money, so no crazy low ball offers. I will sell the truck alone for $10,000 without the engine nor any engine parts, stereo system does come with it for the right price. I have tons of brand new and custom powdercoated parts for her in boxes still and wrapping.

In the picture you will see the plenum for the intake s not powdercoated, it will be befor I sell it and the same color as the lower intake.

The bed rails do come with it and the fiberglass lid will need to e drilled to add them to it. I am sure there are other things I am fogetting in terms of what has been done and what other new parts there are. My next step was to have the entire interior redone in black as well, all inside parts are in good condition.

This truck finished could possibly get you into off-road mag or as I was trying to do a contract with procomp. Paint your boat to match with the matching awl grip paint and have a very nice setup.

Truck was purchased for $7000.00 as shown in the 2nd picture, the first picture is how it looks now, the 2nd picture was taken on the day I purchased it. The truck did have a lift kit on it at that time, but that lift kit was removed and a top of the line pro comp lift kit was installed just last year and has less then 1200 miles on it, tires, paint and lift kit and rear end where all done last year, we then moved from FL to TN for 1 year where the truck was garage kept, I drove the truck up then drove it then for 2 months then parked it in my garage and the work began with the old engine first removed. Paint does have a few nicks here and there as you know there are others out there that do not care how nice something is you have they will still open their car door into it, so there are a few scratches that need touch up. All front suspension was also replaced including the pass side half shaft. 4wd works perfect as well in this truck, everything worked perfect when parked, engine was removed when there was a fuel problem and I decided to build a show truck and very nice motor for it. I then paid $1200 to have it transporcted back to Fl with us.
I believe I still have the side steps and I do still have the bed rails for it.

Please click the link below to view all current pictures of the truck.

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/custompartsguy/1995%20Chevy%20k1500%20For%20Sale/

This truck finished could possibly get you into off-road mag or as I was trying to do a contract with procomp. Paint your boat to match with the matching awl grip paint and have a very nice setup.

For now here is one picture:

52.jpg

36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced price

REDUCED now to $12,500!!!!!!!!

Will trade for 1997+ Corvette

1999+ F350 dually crew cab deisel

Possibly some others as well.

Back