Seadooforum stickers!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Can you make one with the same color scheme as the SeaDoo Logo on a 2003 GTX SuperCharged (yellow with red outline)

Hey guys, just a quick note.. be sure to use the trader system.

What do you suggest will work?

This is the back of my boat. There are already a lot of stickers back here. Where do you think I should put one as not to be off-balanced, and in what color? If on the hood, black would probably be best, and if on the hull, black and yellow like the sportster sticker. The only centered spot I see is on the hood between the grab handle and the BRP emblem.

32.jpg

39.jpg

EDIT: Or under the sportster and 4-tec stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can change the size and the font too if you need it to fit in a particular place or match another font thats already on your ship.

just a thought to keep in mind.:cheers:

Rex, Can you make me the exact same sticker you made tresvatos. Same font and size but change it to a bright red like my boat. Thanks!! You can send a paypal invoice to RFoster130@aol.com if you want.

Awesome! Everyone post pictures up. These things look nice. :D

Sure you can. Send me a pm with the color you want and ill reply with my address. Once I receive the payment ill send the sticker.

It's getting warm again.. time to think about adding a sticker and getting out on the water guys :)

Here is a decal Rexsteiner made for us...

I sent a picture of the boat, and listed dimensions, and he was able to print the words out that we wanted and they fit perfectly!!!

The spaced out letters are because of the font I chose, not due to Rex's error. The O and S are wider letters than the rest.

Rex is a good guy!

Attachments

• IMG_20101120_112250.jpg
    IMG_20101120_112250.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 35
Back