Scooper's Jokes!!! Enjoy! Add your own!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Beer Snobs

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

The Wolf Man comes home one day from a long day at the office.

"How was work, dear?" his wife asks.

"Listen! I don't want to talk about work!" he shouts.

"Okay. Would you like to sit down and eat a nice home cooked meal?" she asks nicely.

"Listen!" he shouts again. "I'm not hungry! I don't wanna eat! All right! Is that all right with you? Can I come home from work and just do my own thing without you forcing food down my throat? Huh?"

At this moment, the wolf man started growling and throwing things around the apartment in a mad rage. Looking out the window, his wife sees a full moon and says to herself, "Well, I guess it's that time of the month."

What is a Woman

A real woman is a man's best friend.

She will never stand him up and never let him down.

She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and
will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible ...

.... No wait... I'm thinking of alcohol...

332.jpg

A man callshome to his wife and says,

“Honey, I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for fishing. We'll be gone for a long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3-day weekend? ....

And also, would you get out my rod and tackle box from the attic?

We're leaving at 4:30 pm from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up..

Oh! And please pack my new navy blue silk pajamas.."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit odd, but, being the good wife,
she does exactly what her husband asks.

Following the long weekend, he comes home a little tired, but, otherwise, looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish.

He says, 'Yes!
Lots of Walleyes, some Bass, and a few Pike.

He says, " But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replies,

“I did. They're in your tackle box”.

Never, Never, Never try to outsmart a woman!!!

One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer.. 'What the heck is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

'Cathy', he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker. 'It's not talcum powder; it's 'Miracle Grow'!

The Zen of Sarcasm

01. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

02. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.

03. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

04. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

05. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

06. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

07. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

08. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

09. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.

10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.

12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.

14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.

17. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.

20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.

AND

22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Here's a puzzle that has confounded even the brightest among us.

You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off.

And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.

Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

See answer below:

Get your drunken butt off the merry-go-round.

I didn't think twice about this tiny fellow on my baby boxwood until I got this letter:

GARDEN SNAKES CAN BE MURDEROUSLY DANGEROUS...

Snakes also known as Garter Snakes (Thamnophissirtalis) can be dangerous Yes, grass snakes, not rattlesnakes. Here's why.

A couple in Sweetwater , Texas , had a lot of potted plants. During a recent cold spell, the wife was bringing a lot of them indoors to protect them from a possible freeze.

It turned out that a little green garden grass snake was hidden in one of the plants. When it had warmed up, it slithered out and the wife saw it go under the sofa.

She let out a very loud scream.

The husband (who was taking a shower) ran out into the living room naked to see what the problem was. She told him there was a snake under the sofa.

He got down on the floor on his hands and knees to look for it. About that time the family dog came and cold-nosed him on the behind. He thought the snake had bitten him, so he screamed and fell over on the floor.

His wife thought he had had a heart attack, so she covered him up, told him to lie still and called an ambulance.

The attendants rushed in, would not listen to his protests, loaded him on the stretcher, and started carrying him out.

About that time, the snake came out from under the sofa and the Emergency Medical Technician saw it and dropped his end of the stretcher. That's when the man broke his leg and why he is still in the hospital.

The wife still had the problem of the snake in the house, so she called on a neighbor who volunteered to capture the snake. He armed himself with a rolled-up newspaper and began poking under the couch.. Soon he decided it was gone and told the woman, who sat down on the sofa in relief.

But while relaxing, her hand dangled in between the cushions, where she felt the snake wriggling around. She screamed and fainted, the snake rushed back under the sofa.

The neighbor man, seeing her lying there passed out, tried to use CPR to revive her.

The neighbor's wife, who had just returned from shopping at the grocery store, saw her husband's mouth on the woman's mouth and slammed her husband in the back of the head with a bag of canned goods, knocking him out and cutting his scalp to a point where it needed stitches.

The noise woke the woman from her dead faint and she saw her neighbor lying on the floor with his wife bending over him, so she assumed that the snake had bitten him. She went to the kitchen and got a small bottle of whiskey, and began pouring it down the man's throat.

By now, the police had arrived.
Breathe here...

They saw the unconscious man, smelled the whiskey, and assumed that a drunken fight had occurred. They were about to arrest them all, when the women tried to explain how it all happened over a little garden snake!

The police called an ambulance, which took away the neighbor and his sobbing wife.

Now, the little snake again crawled out from under the sofa and one of the policemen drew his gun and fired at it. He missed the snake and hit the leg of the end table. The table fell over, the lamp on it shattered and, as the bulb broke, it started a fire in the drapes.

The other policeman tried to beat out the flames, and fell through the window into the yard on top of the family dog who, startled, jumped out and raced into the street, where an oncoming car swerved to avoid it and smashed into the parked police car.

Meanwhile, neighbors saw the burning drapes and called in the fire department. The firemen had started raising the fire ladder when they were halfway down the street. The rising ladder tore out the overhead wires, put out the power, and disconnected the telephones in a ten-square city block area (but they did get the house fire out).

Time passed! Both men were discharged from the hospital, the house was repaired, the dog came home, the police acquired a new car and all was right with their world.

A while later they were watching TV and the weatherman announced a cold snap for that night. The wife asked her husband if he thought they should bring in their plants for the night.

And that's when he shot her.

Diet Foods

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago.

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.

Red meat is awful. Soft drinks erode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. Vegetables can be disastrous and none of us realize the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.

But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it"?

A 75-year-old man in the front row stood up and said, "Wedding cake."

The Brass Rat

A man walks into a Chinese curiosity shop, and begins browsing through all of the strange and exotic things in there. He sees a brass rat sitting on a shelf, and asks the shop keeper how much it is.

The shop keeper says, "Ten dollars for rat, one thousand dollars for story about rat".

The man replies, "Well, here's ten bucks for the rat, keep your story".

"You'll be back!", the shop keeper said with a knowing look and an evil laugh.

The man left the shop with the brass rat, and walked down the street. Looking behind himself, he noticed a real rat following him. A few minutes later, there were three rats following him.

He started walking faster and faster, and every time he turned around, he saw more rats, first a hundred, then a thousand, then they were too numerous to count. Pretty soon there were millions of rats following him.

He ran as fast as he could, and finally ended up at the harbor. He threw the brass rat into the water, and all of the real rats jumped in the water after it and drowned.

The man quickly went back to the Chinese shop.

"Ah, now you've come back for the story?" said the shop keeper.

"No, I wanted to know if you have any brass lawyers!", said the man.

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store on a Friday with a beautiful and much younger gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.
"Here's a stunning ring at only $20,000," the jeweler said.
The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.
The old man seeing this, said, "We'll take it".

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, "By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon."

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said, "There's no money in that account."

"I know," said the old man, "But let me tell you about my GREAT WEEKEND!"

I went out with some friends last night and tied one on.

Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before.

I took a bus home.

I arrived home safe and sound, which seemed really surprising as

I have never driven a bus before.

A man wakes up in the hospital, bandaged
from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see
you've regained consciousness. Now, you
probably won't remember, but you were in
a pile-up on the freeway. You're going to
be okay, you'll walk again and everything,
but...

"Something happened. I'm trying to break
this gently, but the fact is, your willy was
chopped off in the wreck and we were unable
to find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on,
"You've got $9000 in insurance compensation
coming and we have the technology now to
build you a new willy that will work as well
as your old one did - better in fact! But the
thing is, it doesn't come cheap. It's $1000
an inch."

The man perks up at this.

"So," the doctor says, "It's for you to decide
how many inches you want. But it's
something you'd better discuss with your
wife. I mean, if you had a five inch one before,
and you decide to go for a nine incher, she
might be a bit put out. But if you had a nine
inch one before, and you decide only to invest
in a five incher this time, she might be
disappointed. So it's important that she plays
a role in helping you make the decision."

The man agrees to talk with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day.
"So," says the doctor,
"have you spoken with your wife?"

"I have," says the man.

"And what is the decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite countertops."

Try this.......it’s for real!!!

A U.S. social association created this little entertainment. You need to type the address in the magic ball (Number, Street, City and Zip Code) (or an address anywhere in the world) and shake it....and the house will appear in the snow. Now how cool is this???

Click below:
http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/

I made it snow in Florida....:)

Got my house wrong twice. Close on the second try.

I am glad someone else is keeping the jokes coming. I am fresh out, and was afraid you all were, too!

Got my house wrong twice. Close on the second try.
I am glad someone else is keeping the jokes coming. I am fresh out, and was afraid you all were, too!

The first time I tried it I only put in my address and zip code and the house was wrong but the next 2 times I typed the address,city, state and zip and the houses were spot on.....Michigan & Florida area.

My current house is only 2 years old (almost) in a brand new neighborhood, and seldom shows up on GPS or GoogleEarth.

My old house shows up on all that as the house 3 doors down, and that is the one that showed up.

I will try again with full address of new house.

Just heard this from my Catholic grandmother. Think about it for a second...

A man dies and his soul begins to ascend to Heaven.

On the way up, hi soul passes an eagle, and he replies, "Ahh, eagle..."

The eagle, being a very discreet animal, simply replies "Ahh...":reddevil:

None of the cousins got it, either. Took us a while, and a couple of hints.

A man dies and his soul begins to ascend to Heaven.

On the way up, hi soul passes an eagle, and he replies, "Ahh, eagle..."

The eagle, being a very discreet animal, simply replies "Ahh...":reddevil:

None of the cousins got it, either. Took us a while, and a couple of hints.

So give us some hints. just to confirm - the Eagle says Ahh red devil??????? or just Ahh

The guy is no longer alive, so the eagle is just seeing his soul.

And keep in mind, this was told to me by my grandmother, so it has to be kept clean for her grandchildren.

Back