Water in the Engine RFI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
A friend of a friend bought an RFI I restored last year. She is definately "The Momma" with the family and she loves the water and knows her way around boats. She called me and said the ski has water in the engine for the second time this year. I tell her to bring the ski over so we are having a converation with her, her son, my wife and I while I keep saying.... "I never saw a ski with this much water in the engine before." Did ya'll flip it? Did it sink? Did it fill up with water in the rain?? Nope we keep it under the Camp. Finally we got on the subject of flushing the ski. So I explain it to her and she says, "wait, the engine has to be running??" LOL She said, "I flushed that thing for 20 minutes after we rode it. I thought I was doing a good thing. " We got it running and I showed her to correct way and told them to ride the hell out of it and have fun. To funny not to share. Great people. No I didn't bother her with details on how she could have really hurt the engine. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back