PB-Blaster....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

timmyboy76

Just throw'n it out there, that this stuff..KICKS A**. I had, thats right, "had", a stuck steering cable, threw everything at it, even the wife...nothing. Went and found the "Blaster", shot it at the cable, steering wheel and pump sides. This was about 4days ago, checked it the next day, nothing...so, thought, darn...break down and throw 2-bills at new cable. For some reason, called supplier today, they said they just shipped it, and should get in 2-3 days. So, cool, proceededto install the on/off battery switch, tender, you know, mess'n with it, and just before, throw'n the towel for the day, I grabbed the wheel, and ..WHAM...couldn't believe, sat down, and kept twist'n it...big o smile on face.

So, figure share dis experiment, and if anyone has situation like this, give the stuff few days, before result'n to last conclusion.....

I have been using PB Blaster for like 20 years...I keep like 4 cans on hand all the time. You can buy it at Auto Zone or even Walmarts cheap.

Karl

Back