Parts overstock - any offer considered.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can throw (Stator + pickup sensor + carb clips) in a box, $50 shipped. A stator may fix your issue. That ski does not have a separate rectifier, however when my XP wouldn't charge the battery, the stator was the issue.

I can't guarantee it will fix your issue however, but do suggest you test your current one using the service manual procedure.

This?

462.jpg

Yes, those are them. I am testing the stator today to verify and will let you know. Thanks, please hold these for today if you can.

They are currently on the kitchen table. Much to the wife's dismay.

"If every down stroke is not a power stroke, you have too many strokes."

- Why stroke at all? A/C induction baby! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess no stroke wouldnt be bad with some sort of light wieght magic battery, but then it wouldnt sound good

https://youtu.be/BfADC_mplV8

See how the 4 stroke just cant seem to get all his valves and fuel injection and what not past my 10 year old 2 stroke

They are currently on the kitchen table. Much to the wife's dismay.

"If every down stroke is not a power stroke, you have too many strokes."

- Why stroke at all? A/C induction baby! ;)

Okay, as it turns out, I might be needing the coil pack, and valve solenoid in addition. Do you have those?

Hey Tooth, how much for the HX shock. Just so happens im on the reassembly part of my coupler job, and the bottom of my shock is rusty/crusty

went out with the trash about a week ago. I think someone actually picked it up.

Also, if we haven't already made arraignments, ALL parts are gone.

Thank you everyone!

Sorry, must have been tossed...

So, yea... ALL parts not paid for, or already in the works are gone.

thanks!

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to buy a RXP300....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back