Assorted Seadoo Stuff, Cleaning out some overstock

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Spimothy Leary

I un-hoarding my seadoo stuff, have too many things laying around and need to clean out the garage. If you think i'm overpriced shoot me an offer but I think things are pretty fair and if you buy more than one thing i'll obviously combine shipping.

my inbox is limited due to site restrictions, so feel free to email me at spimpoker@gmail.com and I can give you my # to talk details.

Not interested in messing around with a lot of questions, not going to test anything, just want to get rid of some major overstock issues i'm having with as little hassle as possible, some items listed on ebay already but i'm discounting for members. If you buy more than one batch I'll probably throw in some extra's, I still have 3 boxes of stuff I need to sort through.

Here goes...

Assorted Rave parts $45 +$7 shipping
4 Blades (one slotted) 3 need major cleaning
4 assorted housings, baffles
Springs, clips and a bunch of caps. (practice your dremel work)
25.jpg

Assortment of stuff #1 $55 + $11 shipping
fuel selector, gauge plug, 3 wire dess, multiple flush parts, PTO wing nuts, a couple of rotarys, two fuel magnets, whistle, some blue fuel line, 2 heat sensors, 4 plugs (two br8es two other), oil sensor, fuel cap, two stop start housings, radioshack beeper, fuel separator, voltgage regulator, seat Latch, solenoid, brp emblem, two primers, fuel filter (glass) both pictures of stuff included.
26.jpg

27.jpg

Carbon Seal and Bearing assortment $45 + 7 shipping.
5 Rubber boots, two carrier bearings, vts boot, 6 used carbon seals, exhaust piece.
28.jpg

Two water Regulators, pretty clean inside, one is complete, the other is missing the spring. $40 for both free shipping.
29.jpg

Assortment #2. mostly xp stuff $50 +10 shipping
10 assorted Heat sensors (yes Ten), left sponson, intake, flex hone, about 20 assorted motor mount spacers, and misc leftovers to fill the box
30.jpg

Stop Start Harness Collection 5 or 6 total. $40 + 12 ship.
came from various skis mostly 787 probably includes 96 xp, 95 xp, 97 gtx, and others.
31.jpg

Engine Harness Collection, 6 total $45 + 15 ship. (fills a flat rate)
mostly 787, like above probably includes one or more of 96 xp, 95 xp, 97 gtx, and gtx rfi I think and assorted others.
32.jpg

Grips & stuff $20 + 7 ship
neoprene cover (I think for GTI) 2 black grips (the longer ones), some 787 head bolts, 4-5 solenoids,
32.jpg

Parts Bins, $40 for 24 of them. Shipping approx $15 (big bulky box) if you are close to FL, would be $6-10 more if you are on the other coast.

I know these don't look like much in the pic, its a really crappy pic, but they are quite handy, I bought 50 of these at a garage sale and i'm keeping some for myself, most are full already in my garage and I love them
I didn't measure but they are Approx 4" wide, 4" tall, 8" deep, and they are modular so they clip together and are quite solid, excellent for keeping track of nuts/bolts etc.

33.jpg

Ocean Pro vortex flame arrestor $35 +7 ship.
(38 I believe) 1 complete housing 2 other tops, 1 bottom. so you'd get 1 complete, 1 complete missing screen, and extra top.
34.jpg

4tec Coils 6 of them. untested $50 +$7 ship.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/322847825846?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

also have 4tec nozzle/reverse gate $50 +15 ship
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222704174732?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1 GTX boarding step off a 4tec, no neoprene but otherwise good shape $30 +16 ship, I haven't found a box for this yet... ugh.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/322852402548?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Other assorted 4tec (03-04 185 SC)
Waterbox, $35, starter $25, Intake Manifold $30, water pump housing $15, stator $35 and others if you click one of the ebay links and see my listings you'll see a bunch of stuff that i'll discount for forum members.

I haven't gotten around to the rest but if anything below sparks your interest let me know.

Gauges (speedo's, tach's, infocenters) no numbers, have half a dozen assorted and untested

Pumps, Have maybe 10 of them 787, 951, 4tec, some with impellers some bare bones, most are brass but I have a couple of plastics too, IIRC I have one big hub thats a lil' cracked. I usually collect these all winter and rebuild for sale in the spring for decent prices but I'm short on space right now.
Brass housings $50, 4tec $100 with no impellers, also have a 4tec concord 11/19 new in box $170.

Fuel senders, probably 6-8 assorted. $10 each, you can learn how to repair them, actually some may work right out of the box, all untested.

Cables, maybe 10 or so various choke, throttle cables from a bunch of 787/717 models. Tired of selling them for $10 each, would sell them for $5 each if you buy them all.

Back