Parts overstock - any offer considered.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrToothSqrl

So, I realized that if I don't want my house to look like an episode of hoarders, I need to let it go. So laid it all out and MAKE ME SOME OFFERS. I do cash, PayPal. All stuff as is, as far as I know it works. I don't sell junk and will refund you if you are honest. The shock is to a HX, not a XP. All other parts are from various 951s.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

If it's not gone by Sept 1, it's TRASH. or curbside FREE sale.

Some of this stuff isn't worth shipping, so I'm near Harrisburg, PA.

ID rather it be used than tossed.

What do you want for the white baskets? Will they fit a 2002 03 gtx? What else do you have that will fit a di 951? Need lots, and west of you in Pittsburgh

The big ones or the little ones?

Front or under seat? Front $40. Rear $20.

I also have a red GTX seat from a 2000

I believe the front bin is the same 98-03? As is the rear.

For everyone who has messaged me: I had a catastrophic carrier bearing failure in my XP over the weekend. Driveshaft is seized to the bearing. I tried puling out shaft w/a rope and riding mower I use to move skis around... still stuck.

I have to cut the shaft at the bearing and hope I can get it out, or remove the engine so I can get the shaft out the fuel tank and pull it out the front.

So, I will reply for parts, but if you need something asap, it's not going to happen. Sorry.

I gotta friend that needs that rear hatch, goes by the name Sabrtoothsqrl. Better drop it off at the paint shop first though.... he likes his stuff clean. I heard he's currently riding one that was found rolling down the road lol.

Seats

Nice red seat for a 98-03 GTX (I think those years)

from a 2000 GTX

I can't ship this thing, so you have to pick up...IMG_5671.JPGIMG_5672.JPG

Better Photos

So, iOS does this funky meta data thing with photos, so here I rotated them.

The DESS keys, front bins, and some of the exhaust have been spoken for.

I still have one INFO center, I think from a 98. gtx has: 278001540 on it. Might be a 99

MAKE ME AN OFFER. IMG_5815.JPGIMG_5827.JPGIMG_5822.JPGIMG_5821.JPGIMG_5820.JPGIMG_5819.JPGIMG_5818.JPGIMG_5817.JPGIMG_5816.JPGIMG_5829.JPG

The engine off to the side is NOT for sale.

951 Stator $115 shipped to US
951 Oil Pump: $75 shipped
951 front cover: $75 shipped
There's a jet pump housing, needs new bearings + seals... $130 shipped

some intake grates
a GTX ride plate

Throw out offers, I'm not a price expert, just trying to clean house and pay for the driveshaft/bearing fiasco of 2016.

Shipping is always more expensive than you'd think. I don't intend to make money off that, I just don't have dozens of boxes laying around or packing materials... your part may come wrapped in paper towels or an old t-shirt lol.

Guys. (and gals) I'm serious! i want this stuff GONE. I don't want to toss it in the trash.

Stator: $60
Reeds+ cages $40
infocenter: $80
speedo $40

make me an offer! Get some spare parts!

Box of wires + connectors = $25!

do you have the plastic tub for the front of a GSX limited?

also looking for gauges. for some reason when the mechanic swapped hoods my gauges now don't work or show all 8's on the rare occasion they work.

Sorry, no GSX tub, the GSX info center had VTS on it, so it's a bit rare. I think the 03 XP DI was the same at least functionally. I don't know if they can be swapped.

I have a speedo that should work, from a GTX, but I'm 95% sure they are all the same.

lol, "just" 951 parts, yes. Sorry, I kind of standardized on that engine ;)

I have a 98 gsx Ltd with a 951 that I'm having charging issues, getting 12v low on lcd. Would the stator and rectifier be available and do you think that would fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and also looking for the air box holder. That metal thing that bolts to the carbs which snap onto the top of the airborne. And the bolts for it too. Have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back