Parting w/ Many 96' XP Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Xptripper

First off, I think I owe a slight explanation for the cause my project and I parting way. I am without a doubt now relocating down south now and will be moving into a new area where PWC’s are not exactly seen as GOD as they are here in MI. Unfortunately my time and money will be sucked elsewhere for the time being, besides into my projects. Anyways, this craft was about 99% compete race ready, and ready to scare the s*** out of me!!!! Just about every part of this craft is brand new besides the 2-4 times it was fired up for a quick tune. I honestly did not spare much of any expenses here. I believe that even Bill over at WCM can even vouch for that one. He did all the machine work on my internals and supplied me with a few nice boxes of parts.

As much as I do not want to sell these goodies, I must. Below is a list of the majority of what I have and if you are interested please drop me a PM regarding the item, your offer, and you location (for shipping purposes). I will usually respond within a few hours of your question. Take care and RIDE ON!!!!!

Any questions please feel free to PM me ANYTIME. I am willing to work with pricing and shipping on these items. The hull and/or trailer can also be delivered within a reasonable distance of 48038, MI.

**Various Documentation will be given w/ appropriate parts sold (Pictures/Titles/Receipts)**

-John

(I have attached a few pictures of the hull taken last summer after returning from paint)

Hull/Exterior:
·Stock Hull
oCustom Brilliant Black Paint (Bottom Coated w/ Imron®)
·Single Gauge Hood
·JetTrim® Splash Guard
·Custom JetTrim® Racing Seat Cover
·Billet UMI® Racing Fuel Cap
·Tiny-Tach® Installed

Steering:
·Full UMI® Racing Billet Steering System
oSet-up w/ UMI® Racing Billet Finger Throttle

Handling:
·Custom Adjustable Danny’s® Sponsons
·Stock Trim Tabs
·Manual Racing Trim Lever System
·Renthal® Watercraft Racing Bars
·ODI® Ring Lock Super Soft Grips w/ Billet End Caps

Engine:
·[FONT=&quot]SBT® Hi-Torque Mini Starter
[/FONT]·Stock Bottom End/Case
·ADA Racing® Billet Cylinder Head
o(2) Removable 39cc Domes
·Cylinders Bored (+0.50)
·Wiseco Pistons (+0.50)
oP/N 778MO8250
·Updated Rave Valves
oCut To Match Bore

Propulsion:
·WORX® Comp Intake Grate
·Skat-Trak® 14 Vane Pump
·Skat-Trak® Impellor
·Skat-Trak® Cone

Intake/Fuel:
·Novi® Carbs
oP/N DS-46XR-P
oW/ Flame Arrestors
·Novi® Modified Fuel Pump
oP/N FP-18
·R&D Direct Flow Intake
·Custom Acelrod Racing Fuel Pick-up
·Oil Block-off Kit Installed
·Primer Kit Installed

Exhaust:
·Factory Pipe® Spec II System
·Media Blasted Stock Waterbox

Other
·Custom Wooden Shop Cart w/ Casters
·Single Place Karavan® Trailer (Extended/Hinged)
o(Can be cut to shorter tongue length if desired)

Pix....

I followed your link, but was unable to open the pix. Is there a way you can post them in the forum so we can have a look. I see the starter and intake grate are already gone..........

Here are the pictures. Thank you for pointing that out.

- John

Attachments

• DSC00713.gif
    DSC00713.gif
    348.9 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00656.gif
    DSC00656.gif
    333.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00697.gif
    DSC00697.gif
    282.1 KB · Views: 76
Back