2000 XPL coffman pipe questions.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z121

I'm looking for a water line diagram for a 2000 XPL 951 purple coffman pipe install, I've never built a seadoo before only a lot of superjets and blasters and needless to say this is very very different lol I got this ski as a project needing to be finished everything is about done besides the water lines and the pipe installed and no water lines were even in the ski so its not just plug and play I need to figure everything out and triple check. If all goes well it should rip, the ski has a purple coffman pipe, TDR water box, rossier head, fresh .30 top end, buckshot stock modded carbs, R&D flame arrestor, V forced reeds, watercraft billet intake and Vforce reeds, ovation intake grate.

Last edited:
also trying to figure out which barb the cylinder water line exit goes to, #1 in the seadoo manual diagram looks like it goes to the lower barb on the right side of the pump but the cylinder barb is larger than the rear barb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back