New to the forums! Coming from arctic michigan---rxt-x 260

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

screamingpumpkin

Hello all!

Of course i am typing this thread as an awareness to my newbieness to this forum page! Outdoors is my favorite place to be. My interests lye with anything that is powered with a motor! Dirtbikes, streetbikes, cars, pwc's... Im a young lad, 20 years young with big dreams and ambitions in this world. My big first purchase was last year when i bought a 2008 waverunner vx deluxe(currently for sale)! I can tell you that driving a yamaha waverunner has its ups and downs just like anything in this world. I decided to move on to a 2013 sea doo rxt-x for the mere reason of increasing my funiness(not a word lol) but also because i could not pass up the screaming deal on the pwc. Well, just wanted to say hi to all of you and look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions~!

Ethan

Nice ski Ethan! Where did you get it? Let me know if you are ever wanting to do any aftermarket modifications to it and welcome to the forum.

Thanks!! I bought it off a guy in Bloomfield hills, mi. the guy was selling both a gtr 215 and rxt x with a trailer. couldnt pass up the deal... now im just watching videos and reading uptill spring! cool thanks!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining. I have an 09 RXT-X with the 255. Love the ski. The only reason I'd sell it is to get a newer model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best Seadoo site on the planet!!! If there is anything I can help with just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back