New Members and Profile page: MUST READ!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 97 gtx

My opinion is , "excellent look" your ski came out awesome looking!! Truly an inspiration for my 1993 gtx project. First i gotta figure out my 5 amp fuse blowing when battery cables hooked up, then i can getr running and look into the concept of vinyl custom finish hull design.now after reading your thread im aware that it is ok to talk about other manufacturer pwc i also was given a 1997 tigershark 640 monte carlo project. The engine compartment is huge mabey i can upgrade to a bigger engine than the 2 cylnder currently inside? Im guessin factors are, weight and fabricating new fiberglass motor mount locations? But first my 93 gtx. I am going to need plenty of parts for sure, thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

Hey guys im new on the forum, i have a 97 XP 787cc, this is my first ski and cant wait to learn everything i need to know and get any questions i have answered, thx guys happy boating :cheers:

Hey guy's I'm new here and trying to get my profile in order. I feel like a complete moron for asking this but I have searched and can't for the life of me figure out how to upload my avatar. Sorry for such a newbie question. But I can't wait to meet some new people and learn more about my seadoos.

Greetings. I love the forums as I can find anything I need to maintain my boats. Thanks again to all who contribute.

Hi, Newbie from Texas. Just bought a 96 gti that has very low hours. Been collecting dust all its life. Boy do I have lots of questions. Never know maybe I can help out as well. Heres a pic of my new ride.

I am having a problem with my 2001 GTX I was on my Sea Doo changed from the Yellow Lanyard to the white - then went back to the yellow and the whole machine is dead. The gauges do not turn on there is no beeps to acknowledge that the lanyard has been attached. I have checked the fuses am just confused - any help would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm a newbie. Bought my first jet ski and already started with problems. I hoped to not work on it until the end of summer but it is an old model. I have a 95 sp and worked great for the first two hours. This is an awesome site and am glad to be a member.

I've recently purchased a 94 speedster and found this site searching the web definitely some great information on here.

Thanks for the great resource here guys (and gals)! I am not a big forum joiner (I'm in IT which makes this statement hard to believe), but the resources and troubleshooting tips offered here are beyond valuable. I'm sure I'll join as a premium member once I get a boat (have a couple bids in on a 95 Speedster) just to have access to the repair materials. I have been reading the site for the past 3 nights trying to get up to speed on these unique boats, and the knowledge I have gained has given me a real leg up on getting started.

Thanks again,
Shane

What up guys new to this forum I just picked up a set of skis!!! super stoked but now its time to put in work and make them the best they can be. I have a 96/97 seadoo bombardier gti 700cc ( i think ) Rotax and a 95/96 kawasaki sts I would love help with both of them but mainly the seadoo gti. I will be posting about them shortly thanks for the forum and ill be talking to the wife about a premuim member ship.

I'm new and I own two 1996 seadoo xp's and I want to be able to look stuf up and help someone out if they need help thanks again

Good Forum! I am a new member with a bad steering cable on SeaDoo.
I will be checking various posts on that topic.

Likely a separated housing. Just landing, when I get to the hotel I will post better info if no one else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just picked up a 2008 utopia 205 with twin 215's, was out in it today for the first time and rescued a disabled boat. Hope to get out more soon, i like your site. Hope to get and give advice

I have a 2005 Bombardier and it just won't go , 12v low on read out and red light flashing ?? Can someone tell me what's going on ?

I have a 2005 Bombardier and it just won't go , 12v low on read out and red light flashing ?? Can someone tell me what's going on ?

Post your question in the PWC forum and MANY more will see this and respond.

It could be as simple as low battery voltage. Please clarify by IT JUST WON'T GO. Does it start, does it crank but not start, does it just click.

We will need this info to help you better.

Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back