New Members and Profile page: MUST READ!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
If you didn't fill in your profile page to include your watercraft along with all the other questions asked with an answer that suits the questions, you stand a chance in having that membership deleted.

If you are here as a new member because your a fan of Seadoo or just want to learn, then put in the craft of your choice and say "dream machine" out beside it or words to that affect. You can even list a PWC other than Seadoo.

This profile page is very important when it comes to guarding the forum against spam. For the most part, our new members are just that, new members. But I do not want to delete a profile page of someone who does not have a Seadoo, but is wanting to learn about them, or is a mechanic and is popping in to help others.

We are still having problems in the forum with members making a thread or a post about their craft that has no year, or year but no model. There is virtually no way we can be certain of our answers if your not giving us the needed information. The best way to do this is to include it in your profile/avatar. That way, with every post you make, it is easily available.

Please take a minute to go over your profile and fill in the blanks. You need not put anything personal in this profile. If you wish not to include where you live, then just put in your region, like the Southeast.........

We hope your stay here is a pleasant one and if you encounter problems or have a question that your unable to find an answer to, feel free to PM me. Remember, if you need a part or are having a problem finding a part, click on the link abover to the "SeadooWarehouse"..........not only do we sell the part, we'll help guide you in the steps to put it in. :cheers:

good

hi,
have a break,listen some musics on itunes,
ipod.gif

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

How to post a new thread ???

I am new to this site and have been seaching and trying to figure out how to ask a simple question. NO WHERE can I find how to post a new thread, maybe cause I've been out on my Doo to long and my brain is a little soggy or foggy from suckin in 2stroke fumes, But would somebodt just please lead me to this question.. I have a 2005 3D and it has never been used, the Dude I bought it from won the thing and it has had Gas in it but I want to know what the thing is worth$$. Hopfully I didn't pay to much!! Thanks to any one that can HELP Me. Da!! BBraaap.......................

:cheers::hurray::boxing_smiley:

Hello Mike, and welcome. To get your picture to appear you have to upload it as your "avatar".

How to join premium, WITHOUT recurring charges.

Just joined, would like to signup for premium access.
But every "month or year" subscription has the * indicating it will be a recurring charge!

Anyone know how to just try it for a month? (with a single charge)

Thank you.

Hello Ralph.. welcoem to the forum.. if you sign up you can cancel at any time.. after you cancel you WILL NOT be charged again. So you can sign up for 1 month then cancel shortly there after.. your subscription will still be good for the full 30 days.

new on this forum

hello. i recieve a message welcoming to this forum and can't find a way to ask questions, i've visit the FAQ sites and have great ideas in how to start my 96 challenger 1800 single engine 787 it only turns a couple times and then a long beep.:confused:

Validation....

hello. i recieve a message welcoming to this forum and can't find a way to ask questions, i've visit the FAQ sites and have great ideas in how to start my 96 challenger 1800 single engine 787 it only turns a couple times and then a long beep.:confused:

You want to start a thread.....

When you go into a topic area, look on the top of the page to the left. You'll see a tool button that says, "start a new thread". Click on this button and you'll be able to start your own thread. Fill in the subject line and what your problem is. Then, below your description box, you'll see "submit" :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You must make 5 posts before you send out PMs to other members. This is to help fight spam.

Howdy all, Just getting my incentive rewards, which i call my water dogs into the water this weekend, for the first time. Play time is here finally, let retirement commence.

hey, new on here. Just dont know how it all works. Just recently purchased a 1998 seadoo gs 717. Need help putting in new engine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back