RESTO My semi resto 96 XP project

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I real curious to see if the thickness is the same or better than OEM. I'm stoked for ya!

Your guess is as good as mine at this point. Guess the only thing I can go off of at this point is their reputation. Which is stellar from the other PWC boards I'm on.

Just got off the phone with Terrie at exotic signs. They are super nice and friendly there! She even said she wants to see a pic of the ski when it's all done. All paid up! She's gonna send me an email with the lead time. So i'll know here shortly when I should be getting em!! Stoked and nervous all at the same time. lol

I know! I think I'm going to be sick. HAH! I've been agonizing over what color scheme to go with since I got it. Finally just bit the bullet and ordered. Hopefully I'll love it......if not I'll convince myself I do. lol

7-10 business days from today.....not including shipping. I'd venture to guess I won't see them until after Christmas.

I cant wait to see this!
Your results will be the deciding factor on which route i take on my new graphics!
Stoked suke!

I'm sure they could. They have a ton of decal options and color choices for just about every make and model.

Graphics were supposed to be delivered today.......BUT apparently I had to be here to sign for them! WTF????!!! Now I'm heading outta town for a week. DAMMIT! I was hoping to pull them out and let them uncurl while we were gone. So now I have to pick them up when we get back in town next week.

Racer if you sent me the vellum don't worry we have a pet sitter coming every day twice a day and she'll bring in the mail and packages.

They will try to deliver them again in 2 days, if it is undeliverable they will send it back, the post office,fedex,ups all do that. On that slip they left you, it should say how many days you have. Just letting you know, my brother had his tax return check sent back a couple years ago because he was out of town. I hope that doesnt happen to you that would suck.

On the slip they left it said they wouldn't try and redeliver, that it would be available for pickup tomorrow starting at 9am and would be there for 15 days.

Made me second guess myself, and with how retarded USPS is I set up a new redelivery time for when we're back in town. Was going to just pick it up myself when I got back, and still may try and do that. But now that has been submitted I feel more comfortable knowing it's set to be redelivered on Fri Dec 28th.

Just got an automated email saying it's been set up to be redelivered. I can sleep easy now. After spending almost half of what I spent on the ski, I think I'd be sick if I had to go through all that mess trying to get them redelivered and crap. IF they sent them back to FL. Hell I'm going to be in FL.........wonder how far exotic signs is from Orlando?

Welp they're in. The big graphics seem smaller than the stock ones that I remember. Although they seem bigger when you're taking them off. Either way they look pretty good. No high res pics or anything. Really wouldn't be able to tell anything right now anywho since they have the top stuff on.

389.jpg

Suke you are gonna have one hell of a new machine!

I sure wish those decals were cheaper. I really want to know if they got clearance from Seadoo...maybe even the cadd files.

looks good suke! when's the install?
I have all next week off as well, so install is next week!!!!! Have an expedition I'm working on and need to wrap that up as well, but should be able to get in a few hours.

Suke you are gonna have one hell of a new machine!

I sure wish those decals were cheaper. I really want to know if they got clearance from Seadoo...maybe even the cadd files.

They aren't QUITE replicas. The sizing is def different, so I'm guessing SeaDoo just doesn't care. This is def one expensive semi-resto. Glad I don't need any engine work.....or hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back